• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed My 7Th Recruit This Morning!!!

In summary, signing a recruit refers to adding a new member to a sports team, company, or military branch. So far, the speaker has signed seven recruits, likely referring to athletes joining a sports team. Signing a recruit can benefit the team by bringing new talent and improving performance. The process usually involves scouting, reaching out, and offering a contract or scholarship.
sassypip
Silver Member
I am so excited! I just signed my 7th consultant since January. Now all I need is a couple of senior consultants. Looking forward to the next step!

Good for you!!!!!!! Keep up the excitement and you will get there and encourage your recruits with your success as well.

That's awesome! Congrats! Soon a promotion, then Excellence in Recruiting!

Congratulations!!! :D

woohoo!!! this is great news!

congrats...

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! :)

1. What does it mean to "sign a recruit"?

Signing a recruit typically refers to officially adding a new member to a sports team or other organization. It can also refer to recruiting someone to join a company or military branch.

2. How many recruits have you signed in total?

I have signed seven recruits so far.

3. What kind of recruits are you referring to?

In this context, the term "recruit" likely refers to athletes being recruited to join a sports team or organization.

4. How does signing a recruit benefit your team/organization?

Signing a recruit can bring in new talent, add depth to the team, and potentially improve the overall performance of the team. It can also help with team morale and future success.

5. How do you go about signing a recruit?

The process of signing a recruit can vary depending on the organization, but it typically involves scouting and evaluating potential recruits, reaching out to them and their families, and offering a contract or scholarship. It may also involve negotiations and paperwork to make the signing official.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
raebates
  • noelskitchen