• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Entered My First Show and Am Trying to Enter a Few Bookings. I

After you delete the original order, you need to re-enter it because the system won't accept it without the host order.
lizcooks4u
I just entered my first show and am trying to enter a few bookings. I got my new shows booked, but when I go to submit, it says I haven't entered any bookings :( I want to close this show tonite!!!!

TIA

LIZ

found my answerfound my answer~

Well Found My Answer, But...I can't get it to work :( guess I'll either leave off my bookings or do those another day, I was a consultant/host, so it's not a big deal now, but I do need to learn this :)

THANKS;
LIZ

Go to the Bookings tab and when you enter the date of the next booking, be sure to check mark the square that says, Show Booking.

Good luck!

:(I did that, but it's not letting me transmit as it wants host order, however I checked the box as Consultant/host, I have no clue. I want to figure this out, but have my reg job to work tomorrow and must get to bed soon.

Thanks

Soothenrelax said:
I did that, but it's not letting me transmit as it wants host order, however I checked the box as Consultant/host, I have no clue. I want to figure this out, but have my reg job to work tomorrow and must get to bed soon.

Thanks

Did you get any free items when you did this show that is under your name?

You MUST add the Host Order EVEN if the Host doesn't order anything. Just click add host order and it will automatically fill with your info since you were the host. The first thing I do when I set up a show is add the host order that way it is easy to find since it is always at the top of the order summary screen.

Maybe it won't let you enter it because you are the cosultant and host. Just a thought...

Booking BenefitMaybe I misunderstood what you are saying, but if YOU are the host there is not really a reason to enter the bookings because you don't get the booking benefit as a consultant. The only reason that is important for PP is for your hosts to get their benefit. Otherwise, you can enter it on your own for contact management, instead of PP doing it automatically for you. Hope this helps!

I finally got my orders accepted this a.m. HOst...I had myself listed as host, but had to delete orig. order for self and then re enter it?? but it worked.

I understood I didn't get booking benes but wanted to know how to get them to "take" so when I do get bookings they'll work :)

THANKS EVERYONE.

LIZ

1. How do I enter bookings for my first show?

To enter bookings for your first show, you can either create a host link through your online consultant account or ask your host to provide you with a list of guests and their contact information. You can then reach out to them individually to book their own show.

2. Can I enter bookings for multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can enter bookings for multiple shows at once by using the "Batch Bookings" feature on your online consultant account. This allows you to quickly and easily enter bookings for multiple shows at the same time.

3. How many bookings should I aim for in my first show?

It is recommended to aim for at least 2-3 bookings in your first show. This will help you build a strong foundation for your business and give you a good start for future shows.

4. What are the benefits of entering bookings for my first show?

Entering bookings for your first show can help you grow your customer base, increase sales, and potentially earn incentives and rewards from Pampered Chef. It also allows you to establish a strong network of hosts who can help you book future shows.

5. Can I enter bookings for shows that are already scheduled?

Yes, you can enter bookings for shows that are already scheduled by using the "Book Show" feature on your online consultant account. This allows you to easily enter new bookings for shows that are already on your calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cassie1037
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies