• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Accepted Directorship!!!!!!

In summary, Debbie was called into work and was surprised to find out that her director wanted her to stay on the team. They talked about the pros and cons and Debbie accepted.
DebbieJ
OMG OMG OMG

I wasn't expecting the call...you know, it's all a numbers game and I won't go into the gory details about my consultants coming and going. I didn't think I had made it this month and had resigned myself to getting the call next month.

So I had to tell Richard that I'd call him back. He sounded very confused. :confused: But I had to think it through.

So I called my director and we hashed it out. Then I called Richard back and said YES!!!!

YIPEEEEEE for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

Last edited:
Woooooooo Hooooooooo!!

Congratulations!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I want to be you someday!!:D

Congratulations!!! What a great unexpected call!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!! That is wonderful!!

Debbie ... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'll look for you walking across that stage girl. YIPPEE!!!!:)

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats Debbie!! Have fun with it and just keep recruiting!

Wow Deb Congrats, I had no Idea you were expecting the call. YOu go girl! Good luck!

Way to go girl!!!

Congrats Debbie! I hope to be in your shoes soon! Enjoy and continue sharing the dream.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DEBBIE!!! That is fantastic! I'm so proud of you!!!! I will be there very soon!! I'm so happy for you especially since you've been so down about it!!! YEAH FOR DEBBIE!!!!:D

That is a nice surprise! Congrats and enjoy it, you deserve it!!! :D

Congrats Deb:) :D I'll cheer for ya as you walk the stage!

Congratulations! You are well on your way!!

Great Job, you deserve it! :D

Congrats, Debbie!!! :D

yeah! congrats. Great job!

Congrats! It cracks me up that you weren't expecting it! I'm sure he rarely hears, "can I think about it and call you back?" LOL!

Congratulations - makes it even more fun when it's a complete surprise!! Enjoy!

Susan

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And welcome to the CS Director Team!! You will not regret accepting!!!!

Congrats, Debbie!! That's so exciting. You will love all the perks. Enjoy!!! Especially that walk at conference.:D

1. What does it mean to become a Director with Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director with Pampered Chef means that you have reached a leadership level within the company. You have successfully built and grown your own team of consultants, and you will now have the opportunity to train and mentor them while also continuing to sell our products.

2. How do I become a Director with Pampered Chef?

In order to become a Director with Pampered Chef, you must meet certain sales and team building requirements. You can achieve this by consistently selling our products and recruiting and training new consultants to join your team. Once you meet the requirements, you can apply for the Director position.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Director with Pampered Chef?

As a Director, you will have the opportunity to earn higher commissions and bonuses, as well as receive recognition and rewards for your achievements. You will also have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business and team.

4. What are the responsibilities of a Director with Pampered Chef?

As a Director, you will be responsible for leading and supporting your team of consultants. This includes providing training and guidance, setting goals and helping your team members achieve them, and promoting a positive and inclusive team culture. You will also continue to sell our products and represent the company.

5. What tips do you have for someone who just accepted Directorship with Pampered Chef?

Congratulations on your achievement! Our top tip for new Directors is to stay organized and prioritize your time effectively. Make sure to set goals and create a plan to achieve them, and always lead by example for your team. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to fellow Directors or your upline for support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rockyrhode
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda