• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got It...now How Do I Pack It?

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of Pampered Chef totes for transporting products. The rolling tote and companion tote are mentioned, with the suggestion to remove the liner for more space. The best way to pack the rolling tote is also discussed, with tips on utilizing the pockets and stacking items evenly. The conversation ends with the advice to play around with the tote and find the best packing method for individual needs.
Jessamary
The totes, that is.
I got the rolling tote and the one that goes on top of it (name eludes me right now). I had a show last night and could not for the life of me figure out the best way to pack the rolling tote! Where the heck do the batter bowls go? The pockets are pretty cool, but what's the most efficient way to use all of them?

Any thoughts?

I unzipped 7 removed the liner so it holds more
my bar pan and sheet pans fit in the bottom then I start filling it
the side pockets hold the small saute pans
i don't take my batter bowls because i take my stainless set

i used just today the envelopes-the smaller one holds the grill pan and a stainless-i use different bags for each grouping--Knife bag--etc----Earn them they are so worth it

My suggestion is to play around with it. Take an afternoon to just pack and unpack it. Lift it and roll it every time you get it packed. Do what works best for you.BTW, I also took the liner out. I kept losing items in the pockets.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you have the rolling tote and the companion tote. They are both great tools for transporting your Pampered Chef products. When it comes to packing the rolling tote, I find that it's best to start with the larger items first, such as the batter bowls. I like to place them on the bottom of the tote, using the pockets on the sides to secure them in place. Then, I stack smaller items on top, making sure to distribute the weight evenly. The pockets are great for storing smaller items like measuring spoons, spatulas, and other kitchen tools. You can also use them to store product samples or business cards for your shows. I hope this helps! Happy cooking and happy organizing!

1. How do I determine what type of packaging materials I need?

The type of packaging materials you need will depend on the item you are packing. Generally, you will need boxes, bubble wrap, packing paper, tape, and labels. It is important to choose the right size and strength of boxes, as well as enough cushioning materials to protect your items during transit.

2. How can I ensure my items are packed securely?

To ensure your items are packed securely, make sure to use enough cushioning materials such as bubble wrap or packing paper to protect your items. Fill any empty space in the box to prevent items from shifting during transit. Use strong packing tape to seal the box and make sure it is tightly closed.

3. How do I pack fragile items?

Packing fragile items requires extra care and attention. Wrap the items with bubble wrap or packing paper, and then place them in a sturdy box with enough cushioning materials. Make sure to label the box as "fragile" and mark it with arrows pointing up to indicate which side should face up during transit.

4. How should I label my boxes?

Labeling your boxes is important for easy identification and organization. Make sure to write the contents of the box on the label and also indicate if the items are fragile. It is also helpful to label which room the box belongs in to make unpacking easier.

5. Where can I purchase packaging materials?

You can purchase packaging materials from office supply stores, moving supply stores, or online retailers. You can also ask your local grocery or retail store if they have any spare boxes you can use. Make sure to compare prices and quality before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
micocina
  • ChefSandyK