• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Exciting Is Achieving Level 2 and Heading to Orlando?

In summary,Deb earned Level 2 in order to qualify for her dream trip to Mexico and Hawaii. She also mentioned that she will at least get her trip fix this year.
chefkathy
After I submit today's show, I'm in! I earned Level 2, but hey, I'll take it! I moved this year and had a baby, so I'd say that's pretty good!

My son is so excited!:party::party::party::party:

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! Way to go!! You are an inspiration!! Congratulations!!

You are amazing!!
A baby AND a move and you STILL earned the trip -- you ROCK!!!
Can't wait to see you there!!!
:sun::party:​

Deb,
THAT'S AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS! What a special trip to earn for your growing family.:D:D

meet you in the LOBBY one recruit to qualify;)

That is so wonderful!!!!!! Way to go! See you there!

I am right behind you, 565 left for me and a cooking show tomorrow. CONGRATS

CONGRATULATIONS DEB!! I will see you there!!! I need one recruit to qualify (need 4 and have 3) and have 5 so close but only want one to do it this month so the others have to wait until January for next years trip! haha!
I also need $1262 in sales but still have shows M,T,Th,F,M so I know I'll make it!!

AWESOME Job!! After we all earn it, we'll have to see who's staying where.

I'm really proud of you Deb!!!!! Way to go! :)

Outstanding girlie!!! See you there!!

Yeah, Deb!! I did earn Level 1 and wasn't really motiviated enough to earn Level 2 -- will miss it by about $10000 and a recruit. You go girl!

We are going to Mexico in the spring and Hawaii in the fall, so I will at least get my trip fix this year!

I know that you will all have an amazing trip!

Congratulations!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh, yeah...I forgot about you moving TOO!! You rock!

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! So happy for you and your family and way to go not stretching it out till the very last day like some of the rest of us are doing! LoL AMAZING JOB!!! I sure hope I'll be seeing you there too :)

<3 Darcy

Related to How Exciting Is Achieving Level 2 and Heading to Orlando?

What is "I Did It! See You in Orlando!"?

"I Did It! See You in Orlando!" is a national conference hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and informative event where consultants can learn new skills, network with other consultants, and be inspired by guest speakers.

When and where is "I Did It! See You in Orlando!" held?

This year, "I Did It! See You in Orlando!" will be held on August 8-10, 2019 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.

Who can attend "I Did It! See You in Orlando!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can attend "I Did It! See You in Orlando!" as long as they are in good standing with the company. This includes consultants at any level, from brand new to seasoned veterans.

How much does it cost to attend "I Did It! See You in Orlando!"?

The cost to attend "I Did It! See You in Orlando!" varies depending on when you register. Early bird registration is $199, regular registration is $249, and late registration is $299. These prices do not include travel and accommodation expenses.

What can I expect at "I Did It! See You in Orlando!"?

At "I Did It! See You in Orlando!", you can expect to attend workshops and trainings, hear from inspiring speakers, participate in team building activities, and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive Pampered Chef products. You will also have the chance to network with other consultants and build friendships within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • Teresa Johnson