• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Did It - but Not by My Choice

In summary, my computer crashed and I just got a new one. I lost all my PP files, and I am having problems uploading them to PP3. I called tech support and they told me to get a flash drive for PP3 so I can upgrade. I feel your pain, Teresa. You lost your files in June, and I had to install P3 on another computer and submit the show. Now my friend wants to work on the machine again. I am ADAMANT that this will not be done until after Sell-a-thon because I cannot afford another disaster!
whiteyteresa
My computer crashed October 30th :)eek:nothing was backed up:eek:) and I just got a new computer and can't upload PP so I had to install PP3

I have 2 shows that need to be submitted tomorrow

I lost all of my PP files :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:chef:

Call tech support. They can tell you what to do. They may have suggestions on how to get the data off of your crashed computer. Good luck!!

I am so sorry Teresa!! Do u have a backup of your PP that you could load first and then upgrade to P3?

Awww, that stinks! I think you'll like P3 though once you get used to it. If you have questions, you know where to ask! :D

I have called Tech support but I couldn't stay on hold any longer - 1:37 minutes

I had to pick up my daughter from school

If I get a chance - I will try them again later or even first thing tomorrow morning

No back up - I am going to get a flash drive for PP3 tomorrow

I have learned a lesson 'BACK UP' 'BACK UP' 'BACK UP'

EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY PICTURES

:chef:

I feel your pain. I lost my pp info back in June. It stinks, but I'm on p3 now and used to it. It is a lot different, but once you get used to it it's ok.

P3 is so much better! You'll love the change. Plus you'd have to do it at some point.

I am so sorry you lost your files ... my computer was "updated" and all my P3 data was lost because roomie didn't know it was there ... and in June, my computer DIED right during the SAT deadline. I had to install P3 on another computer, submit the show, and then re-install it.Now my friend wants to work on the machine again. I am ADAMANT that this will not be done until after Sell-a-thon because I cannot afford another disaster!

1. What is "I Did It - but Not by My Choice" all about?

"I Did It - but Not by My Choice" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It is a collection of recipes and personal stories from Doris and other successful women, sharing their journeys to success and how they overcame challenges along the way.

2. Who is the target audience for this cookbook?

The target audience for "I Did It - but Not by My Choice" is primarily women, especially those who are looking for inspiration and guidance in their own personal and professional lives. However, the recipes included in the cookbook are suitable for anyone who enjoys cooking and trying new dishes.

3. Are all the recipes in the cookbook created by Doris Christopher?

No, while some of the recipes are from Doris herself, the cookbook also features recipes from other successful women who have achieved their goals in various fields. The focus of the cookbook is on the stories and journeys of these women, with the recipes being a bonus addition.

4. Can I purchase this cookbook from Pampered Chef?

Yes, "I Did It - but Not by My Choice" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail stores or through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Are there any special features or bonuses included in the cookbook?

Yes, in addition to the inspiring stories and delicious recipes, "I Did It - but Not by My Choice" also includes tips and advice from the successful women featured in the cookbook, as well as helpful kitchen tips and tricks from Pampered Chef. There are also beautiful photographs throughout the book to accompany the recipes and stories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marionwilliams
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered2007