• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Became Inactive Last Month. but I Have Several Friends That Want to

In summary, you became inactive last month, but have several friends who want to order. You still have your website, but you went in as a different person and it doesn't even reconize you as a consultant. You put in your name in the search and you weren't there. If you submit $200 in one month you will be active again. So do I submit the order under myself as the consultant, even though I don't exist? Why not submit your order through Pampered Partner? Pampered Partner can submit orders via mail or your PWS while you're inactive. The catch is that unless you reactivate (with a total of $200 in one month) you won't get commission on the orders placed while
DTM2D
I became inactive last month. But I have several friends that want to order. I still have my website, but I went in as a different person and it doesn't even reconize me as a consultant. I put in my name in the search and I wasn't there....

Where do I go from here? :(

Dee

if you submit $200 in one month you will be active again.

So do I submit the order under myself as the consultant, even though I don't exist?

Why not submit your order through Pampered Partner?

I would enter it in Pampered Partner... but I don't think it really matters.

You can submit orders via Pampered Partner, mail or your PWS while you're inactive. Your friends/customers can order through your PWS while you're inactive. The catch is that unless you reactivate (with a total of $200 in one month) you won't get commission on the orders placed while you're inactive.Since it's your friends who want to place orders, the easiest thing to do is gather those orders and put them in as a consultant as host catalog show from P3. Then you can track how close you are to the $200, and get a host special for yourself.

Thank you for your replys... I have one more question...

About the $200 for the month, can it be from two places. I have one lady that wants to order from the outlet and the others just want to order from my website. They don't seem to connect.

Thanks, Dee

Yes it can be from 2 places. However, I would make sure that one of the orders totals $150 at least so it will count as a show so everyone isn't paying the individual shipping rate. You will also get a little discount and the host special at 60% off.
Just make sure the outlet order makes up the difference so you get to $200. HTH!

I have another question.

I now have about 300.00 for an order. But 98.00 is from the outlet, and shipping there is 14.00. Is there no other way to order it. I have tried with Pampered Partner and it just gives me the red dot that something is wrong.. It also looks like i will not get the credit for it, since I am inactive, I am nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
I would try submitting the order on P3 first. Then you will be active again and you should get commission.

can you access your website directly?

That's right the OUTLET can not be conected to a party at all . Only as an individual order. So I would put in the individual order on the PWS and pay the 14.00 , and then put all the rest of the orders in as a catalog show and you will reach the 200.00 that you need to.

Maybe buy your friend a small gift to thank her for getting you active again you cause she had to pay the high shipping Also don't forget your 10% off can go on the outlet too.

Tried for NothingWell I guess I wasted my time. I just put in an order of $240.00. I called the help number to find out about being active again and they said I wasn't. They said I have to have 4 shows.

If I had known this I probably wouldn't have even tried.

There is no way I can come up with 4 shows.

So thanks for the help, but I got nowhere......

DTM2D said:
Well I guess I wasted my time. I just put in an order of $240.00. I called the help number to find out about being active again and they said I wasn't. They said I have to have 4 shows.

If I had known this I probably wouldn't have even tried.

There is no way I can come up with 4 shows.

So thanks for the help, but I got nowhere......
WHAT??? I think you need to call back. You ARE active!!! I think you may have reached a new person who may have thought you meant "qualified". How many total shows have you done?

Well I never was real great at this. I had been active for a year, but only had about a show a month. Then I became inactive, I am not sure the date that happened, but not really that long.

The person that answered the phone didn't ask who I was, I guess the caller Id said it all.

I told her, I has been told that I only needed 200.00 and she said no it is 250.00 and 4 shows.

So I guess I am lost.

Completely wrong info told to you. $200 to reactive! Call back! YOU ARE ACTIVE!!!

Well thank you for the PUSH. I called them back and this girl said I had to have 2 shows and 200.00. I said I was chatting with someone online and they said that was not correct and that I only needed $200.00.

Then she said OH you are right, but you will not actually be active until July. So the second order I need to place through the outlet can't be sent until July.

So I guess since I will be active in July, if I stay active I will have to keep doing $150.00??

Thanks for your help.

$200 every other month or 2 consecutive months. If you turned in $200 in June then you don't need to turn anything in again until August unless you want to. That is just minimum. Does this make sense?

I appreciate all you help. Thank you, Dee :D

Why do you need to place the outlet order? Or is someone wanting something now. Or is it not letting you place the order because the system shows you are not active?

Yes I have someone that wants some things from the outlet. When I go to the place where it says "find a consultant" I am not there. I guess I could just place the order, but it would just be in my name and it won't help me at all.

She did order some regular things, and that order has already gone, but I have been holding back on the outlet stuff.

what's your website. Let me try

Sorry I am so slow, I am having problems with my AOL

Last edited:
Ok. I got it figured out! Call me ok. This is hard to do going back and forth. I'll PM my # to you

You're going to want to take the link to your PWS out of your post above. It's against police to link to PWS anywhere on the internet, including here. And that includes in your profile, because that creates a link.

Related to I Became Inactive Last Month. but I Have Several Friends That Want to

1. What does it mean to become inactive with Pampered Chef?

When you become inactive with Pampered Chef, it means that you have not met the minimum sales requirements for a certain period of time. This may result in a loss of your consultant status and benefits.

2. Can I still place orders and earn commission if I am inactive?

Unfortunately, you will not be able to place orders or earn commission while inactive. In order to continue as an active consultant, you will need to meet the minimum sales requirements.

3. How can I become re-activated as a consultant?

To become re-activated, you will need to meet the minimum sales requirements in the current month or within the grace period. You can contact your team leader for support and guidance on how to boost your sales.

4. Will my team and downline be affected if I become inactive?

If you become inactive, your team and downline will not be affected. However, they may reach out to you for support and guidance in meeting their own sales requirements.

5. Can I still host parties and earn host rewards if I am inactive?

As an inactive consultant, you will not be able to host parties or earn host rewards. However, you can still support your friends by attending their parties and helping them earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Takaramei
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Takaramei
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
Replies