• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know Hosting a Pampered Chef Fundraiser Can Make a Big Difference?

In summary, Marci was approached by a lady at her church about doing a catalog show. She agreed and since then has raised over $1000 for the Alzheimer's Association.
mmilus
Gold Member
A lady at my church approached me a while back about doing a catalog show - she does one about once a year and they usually do around $400-$500 so I was fine with that. Because she is the primary care-giver for her mother who has Alzheimer's and the main support (both monetary and otherwise) for her entire family I wanted to do something special for her. She gives and gives and gives and I don't get the feeling anybody does FOR her but she ALWAYS has a smile on her face and a kind word, even when things are not going well. I asked her if she would be interested in making this year's show a fund-raiser for the Alzheimer's Association. She loved this idea so we started the show 2 weeks ago. Yesterday afternoon, we had just over $200 in orders. I am closing it tonight with just over $1000 in orders! :sing:

My gift to her is the host benefits she would have received had it been a catalog show so I won't keep much commission as she picked about $130 in product. However, I did get 2 potential (I'll know for sure tomorrow) wedding showers; possibly 2 wedding registeries, and was contacted by a lady that is on the board or active in several charities who is very interested in doing some fundraisers and is passing the information to her daughter who is active in others. This show was totally worth every penny and then some. My friend is thrilled that she was able to raise as much as she did for the Alzheimer's Association and I'm glad I was able to do something nice for her.

I like doing fundraisers but don't usually offer to pay for the host benefits - this was a very special person that deserved something extra. I just had to share!

Marci

Just remember Marci - what goes around comes around. You will benefit for this gift of kindness. Good for you!!!

That is so wonderful! It is so awesome that PC gives us the opportunity to give to others!

If I may, let me suggest you offer her one more thing...our business opportunity. I personally started my PC business because I, over night, became a full time caregiver for my mother-in-law who, at the time had dementia, now has alzheimer's, and I needed so serious stress relief. Although I am not the financial supporter of our family, my income has certainly covered our butts at times. And, the flexibility, fun, and financial potential could be a blessing she never considered.

I will never forget my first show because when it was over I got in my car, was driving home, and started crying. I realized I had just had 3 hours of time where I did not think about my m-i-l, the stress at home, or the challenges I had to face the next day. It was so incredible, I would do this for free! It could be a similar blessing for your friend, so offer her our opportunity. You never know, she may say "yes!"

pchockeymom said:
That is so wonderful! It is so awesome that PC gives us the opportunity to give to others!

If I may, let me suggest you offer her one more thing...our business opportunity. I personally started my PC business because I, over night, became a full time caregiver for my mother-in-law who, at the time had dementia, now has alzheimer's, and I needed so serious stress relief. Although I am not the financial supporter of our family, my income has certainly covered our butts at times. And, the flexibility, fun, and financial potential could be a blessing she never considered.

I will never forget my first show because when it was over I got in my car, was driving home, and started crying. I realized I had just had 3 hours of time where I did not think about my m-i-l, the stress at home, or the challenges I had to face the next day. It was so incredible, I would do this for free! It could be a similar blessing for your friend, so offer her our opportunity. You never know, she may say "yes!"

That is a very inspirational story. Thanks for sharing! Would you mind if I shared this with my team? I'm trying to encourage them to offer the opportunity to everyone, and this is such a great example of a "why" that doesn't really have to do with money, and shows that people love this business for many different reasons!

chefbeckyd said:
that is a very inspirational story. Thanks for sharing! Would you mind if i shared this with my team? I'm trying to encourage them to offer the opportunity to everyone, and this is such a great example of a "why" that doesn't really have to do with money, and shows that people love this business for many different reasons!

absolutely!!!

pchockeymom said:

Yes, thank you for sharing!!

1. What is "I Am Soooo Psyched"?

"I Am Soooo Psyched" is a phrase often used by our consultants and customers to express excitement and enthusiasm about our products and recipes. It embodies the joy and satisfaction that comes from using high-quality kitchen tools and creating delicious meals.

2. How did "I Am Soooo Psyched" become a slogan for Pampered Chef?

The phrase "I Am Soooo Psyched" was first coined by our founder, Doris Christopher, who used it to describe her own excitement about the company's products and opportunities. It quickly caught on and became a beloved slogan among Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

3. Can I use "I Am Soooo Psyched" on social media or in my own promotions?

Yes, you are welcome to use "I Am Soooo Psyched" in your own posts and promotions as long as it is in reference to Pampered Chef products or events. However, please do not alter the phrase or use it in a way that may be misleading or damaging to our brand.

4. Is there a specific way to say or write "I Am Soooo Psyched"?

No, there is no specific way to say or write "I Am Soooo Psyched". Feel free to use as many or as few "o"s as you'd like to convey your level of excitement. Just be sure to include the word "Psyched" with a capital "P" to show your enthusiasm for Pampered Chef.

5. Can I buy merchandise with the "I Am Soooo Psyched" slogan?

Yes, we have a variety of merchandise featuring the "I Am Soooo Psyched" slogan, including t-shirts, mugs, and aprons. These items can be purchased through our website or through your consultant. They are a great way to show your love for Pampered Chef and spread the excitement to others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Oklabell
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
Sheila