• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC and mid-season incentives

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
They added the incentive to earn the HWC host special and the midseason products onto the PC website today!

HWC Host special - 2 small squares and 2 of the new 16 oz. cups in pink and white polka dots (the pink ribbon is inside the cups). Earn it by holding and submitting 2 shows between March 1 and 15.

Midseason products - earn them by submitting $1,250 in sales between March 16th and April 17th.

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
Question

Where did you find this? I just looked and couldn't see it? Can you help me with this...I would love to see this.

Thanks!!

Jan 24, 2006
Can't find this info

I can't seem to pull this up on the PC website either. I must not be looking in the right place. Please help.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Probably because she is a Director!

We probably can't see it yet because she is a Director. They usually get a couple of days advance notice on things.

Happy selling! :D

chefautumn

Aug 5, 2005
I think only Directors got this flyer. My director e-mailed it to me this morning.
Good luck to everyone, those mugs are adorable! :)

Attachments

• cs_06mar.pdf
    132.6 KB · Views: 275

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
How cute!!

Thanks, Chefautumn, for posting the flyer. They are so cute!!!! I wonder what the guest special will be for May. Does anyone know this yet??

bkwrm

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2005
May guest special

Here are a couple of things that I can remember that the guest can purchase in May: the HWC clips, a ribbon cake/cupcake stencil. I think there are a couple of more items but I cant remember them. Also the Host can purchase the Pink and white cups and saucers as her host special.

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
There will also be a pink bar board and quik cut paring knife set. Just like the cranberry and butternut ones offered last fall. They will be 8.50