• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Huge News! Pampered Chef Is #1

In summary, Pampered Chef's achievement as #1 in the direct selling industry showcases the success of the company and hard work of its consultants. This success is attributed to their innovative products, strong business model, and dedicated consultants. Being #1 allows Pampered Chef to continue investing in products and consultants, bringing recognition and credibility to their brand. To maintain this position, they are dedicated to innovation and supporting their consultants. This achievement also presents a great opportunity for current and potential consultants to join a successful and growing company.
finley1991
If you haven't seen this on Conusltant's Corner CHECK THIS OUT!!!

I'm going to send this to my customers and put a copy in my bookings binder!!!!!

PC ROCKS!!!

Attachments

• HFN September 2007.pdf
    265.3 KB · Views: 502
NICE! I want to add this to my Dec newsletter! :)

Thank you soooo much for posting this link! I can't wait to share this with everyone!

I have never heard of HFN, what is it?

The article says Home Furnishings News at the bottom. I've never heard of it.

I think it's an industry publication, so not necessarily something the general public would be aware of.

this is so cool :cool: !! Thanks for sharing it with us! I often don't spend a lot of time on our website, I go in for the basics ~ shipment status, web site assistant, tracking charts,etc. ~ and I guess I should spend some more time playing around:rolleyes: :balloon: :)

That is really neat, I think it is worth saving a copy to show our customers and those that don't know about our products--they will want to know!

Related to Huge News! Pampered Chef Is #1

What does it mean that Pampered Chef is #1?

Being #1 means that Pampered Chef has achieved the top spot in the direct selling industry in terms of revenue and growth. This is a significant achievement and showcases the success of our company and the hard work of our consultants.

How did Pampered Chef become #1?

Pampered Chef's success is due to our innovative products, strong business model, and dedicated consultants. We are constantly evolving and adapting to meet the needs of our customers, which has helped us become the top direct selling company in the industry.

What benefits does being #1 bring to Pampered Chef and its customers?

Being #1 allows us to continue to invest in our products and consultants, ensuring we provide the best experience for our customers. It also brings recognition and credibility to our brand, which can help attract more customers and consultants.

How does Pampered Chef plan to maintain its #1 position?

Pampered Chef is committed to continued innovation and providing our customers with high-quality products and exceptional service. We also strive to support and empower our consultants to be successful in their businesses, which ultimately contributes to our success as a company.

What does this mean for current and potential consultants?

This achievement is a testament to the strength and potential of the direct selling industry. It also presents an exciting opportunity for current and potential consultants to join a successful and growing company and be a part of our continued success as #1 in the industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mary