• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to from Maby to yes?

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
I have the cd on supply order from but how do all of you do it? i have maby 5-6 mabys and 2 yes so now what?

jross93

Feb 9, 2009
sorry i am talking about recruiting!

That's ok! :) This is what my cluster has started doing (we are one of the fastest growing teams in NC)...I don't know if it will work for you or not....don't know how involved/approachable your director is.....
If we talk to someone who is even remotely interested in the opportunity, we set up a time to meet with the interested person, our director and us (usually it's done via a 3-way phone call) The reasoning behind this is that more than likely the director has had way more experience than the person recruiting and is therefore much more helpful in answering (and anticipating) any questions the potential recruit has. In over 90% of the cases, the person ends up signing after speaking with the director.

If this is not an option in your situation, I would just go through the Your Opportunity booklet with the potential recruit. I would also speak honestly about my experience with PC and why I decided to join.

Best of luck! It's great you have so many possibilities right now!
Jen