• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Show to Night With Guys

In summary, the woman is trying to come up with a wish list of items that the men might like. She includes items like knives, APSCs, and gadgets. Every time she gets input from men, it is knives, knives, knives. Her husband likes the pizza "rock" and the stone does that for him. He went to work telling everyone that they need a "rock". Ummm...lets see, oh, the meat lifters...especially now this time of year. Her one host's husband was curious about the UM and when she used it to slice, he wanted to see it grate potatoes....he was hooked and that was part of her free product value spending. As much as they think men hold women
milkangel
i was woundering what to bring that the guys might like. i have amost every thing and i know of a few items that they might like but what about the more expensive ones? there will be 8 couples and maby 2 more so this will be a big one andi will let you know how it turns out.

the mandoline, the salad spinner (goes 13 mph or something crazy like that) the forged cutlery (esp the chef's knife & 8" santoku), the bbq tools.

Every time I get input from men....it's knives, knives, knives! My husband does like the pizza "rock" as he likes crispier pizza and the stone does that for him. He went to work telling everyone that they need a "rock". Ummm...lets see, oh, the meat lifters...especially now this time of year. My one host, her husband was curious about the UM and when I used it to slice, he wanted to see it grate potatoes....he was hooked and that was part of her free product value spending. As much as we think men hold women back from shopping/spending, usually when they see the product and you can really "sell" it, they are the first to tell their wives...."get that...and that...we could use that". You'll be surprised!

Ditto to all the suggestions above. Anything sharp! (Don't mean to be sexist, but well, guys tend to like 'serious' tools and that means knives, APSC, mandoline, etc.)

Double ditto on the meat lifters. They won't have them in time for Thanksgiving, but will for the december holidays. Those things are the bomb.

DCB with ribs recipes for the microwave. Rice cooker to make a lava cake at work Lots of rubs.

My hubby loves the Jumbo BBQ Turner! He held it up when he first saw it said, "now that is a Man's BBQ tool!"

Really push teh stones and how it is near impossible to burn things on it... that always excites the hubbies..LOL

definately the DCB, i just did a show and the men there LOVED it

I agree:

DEFINATLEY the UM - it is a MAN'S kitchen POWER TOOL - HAHA
Forged Cutlery FOR SURE
Stoneware
Ice Cream Scoop
BarBQ tools
Men seem to have fun with the Bamboo Tongs - they think they are cool

hand out the Ho Ho Ho Wish List and that way men can do their shopping for their wives - with items that the wives REALLY want/need

Any and all gadgets - guys love these! Make sure it mention the multiple ways you can use products.

DCB?APSC?Blimey...help!!!Cheers,
Sprink
ps--I DO get BBQ, but the rest are Greek to me!

By the way, I might be too late, but tools that have an unusual twist to them are big hits.

The Ice Cream Dipper--watch the men ooh and aah as they try to figure out what is inside the dipper to make it react to human touch.

The Smooth Edge Can Opener--again, demo two cans (of something cheap you can take home and use for your lunch the next day ;-) with OUR can opener and any old can opener, and, of course, ask them which they prefer to use. Then be sure to tell them you know which one you would like your children to use.

The Garlic Press--funnily enough, my husband cannot stop adding garlic to our meals. He just digs it.

These aren't Big Ticket Items, but little by little, they can add up.

Cheers,
Sprink

Deep COvered Baker, Apple Peeler Corer Slicer,
UM - Ultimate Mandoline

Try to get the guys to make the recipe. After they try the tools, they'll be telling their wifes to order it.

My SIL was who convinced me to sell PC. He said it was him or me...and I just couldn't see him doing it! He loves the different tools, especially the BBQ Grill Basket, the BBQ Mitt, and the Jumbo Turner!

thanks for all the tips, this will come in handy... my BF LOVES the UM and we also have some of the bbq tools that he picked out! He also loves the knives! ALL of them!

I'm going to showcase the wine bottle topper at mine cause I know they are all a bunch of lushes, with wine being their big item of choice. I think I might invest in the outdoor stakes for the glasses too. I think they will be a big hit at mine.

The couple having mine have a nice screened in porch area with their gas grill in it, so it shouldn't be too cold out there. I might have my BF out there with the guys to show off his favorite tools and I can keep the ladies in the kitchen with some of my favorite tools!

If any of you read my topic before about how I was afraid of this show, I'm over it, and I know I can handle it! It's just going to be all in stratedgy in keeping the men and women seperated. I'm actually hoping for a 1K show on this one! I know my hosts are hoping for a big one too!

1. What is a "Couples Show to Night With Guys"?

A "Couples Show to Night With Guys" is a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration and party that is specifically designed for both men and women to attend together. It's a fun and interactive way for couples to learn new recipes, try out Pampered Chef products, and enjoy a night out together.

2. Do you have to be a couple to attend the show?

No, you do not have to be a couple to attend the show. While the event is geared towards couples, we welcome anyone who wants to attend and have a good time. Single individuals are also welcome to attend and bring a friend or family member.

3. What type of recipes will be featured at the "Couples Show to Night With Guys"?

The recipes featured at the show will vary, but they will all be simple and easy to make with Pampered Chef products. We try to include a mix of appetizers, main dishes, and desserts so that attendees can learn how to make a full meal using our products.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions at the show?

Yes, we often have exclusive discounts and promotions for attendees of the "Couples Show to Night With Guys". These may include discounts on certain products or special bundles only available at the event.

5. Can we bring our own drinks to the show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own drinks to the show. However, we will also provide non-alcoholic beverages for attendees. Please drink responsibly and make sure to have a designated driver if you plan on consuming alcohol.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
magentablue