• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Efficiently Manage Shipping Fees with PP Plus?

In summary, PP Plus is a new feature from Pampered Chef that helps manage shipping fees by calculating the most cost-effective shipping method for each order. To activate PP Plus, you need a consultant account and can enable it for your orders. It works with multiple items in an order and allows you to still choose your preferred shipping carrier. If you have any questions or issues, you can contact customer service for assistance.
debswork
Does anyone know how to put the shipping fee in the order? I am trying to put in a show and am having difficult.and it is very slow...am I the only one experiencing this?:confused:

You have to make sure that the address is put in for the host or person doing the individual order. I had this problem the other day and figured it out after quite awhile. Once the host's address is in, make sure you've selected "send order to host/shipping address" on the right side. It should default though.

I just came here looking for the same answer....I just love this site!

Related to How to Efficiently Manage Shipping Fees with PP Plus?

What is PP Plus and how does it help with managing shipping fees?

PP Plus is a new feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to efficiently manage shipping fees for your orders. It helps by calculating the most cost-effective shipping method for each individual order, taking into account factors such as weight, distance, and shipping carrier options.

How do I activate PP Plus for my orders?

In order to activate PP Plus, you will need to have a Pampered Chef consultant account and be logged in. From there, you can select the option to enable PP Plus for your orders. If you do not have a consultant account, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

What if I have multiple items in my order, will PP Plus still work?

Yes, PP Plus is designed to work with orders that contain multiple items. It will consider the weight and dimensions of each item and determine the most efficient shipping method for the entire order.

Can I still choose my preferred shipping carrier with PP Plus?

Yes, while PP Plus will calculate the most cost-effective shipping option, you still have the option to choose your preferred shipping carrier for your orders. Simply select your preferred carrier during the checkout process.

What if I have any issues or questions about PP Plus?

If you experience any issues or have any questions about PP Plus, our customer service team is here to help. You can contact us through our website or by calling our toll-free number. Our team will be happy to assist you with any concerns or inquiries you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • straitfan