• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to change the language on Pampered Chef's website?

In summary, to make chocolate chip cookies, you will need all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. You can use margarine instead of butter, but it may alter the texture and flavor slightly. To prevent your cookies from spreading too much, chill the dough before baking and adjust the ratio of flour to fat and sugar. The best way to store cookies is in an airtight container at room temperature or in the freezer. You can also use different types of chocolate and add other mix-ins for a unique twist on your cookies.
Chefstover2
One of my new consultants has somehow gotten Pamperedchef.com to show up in Spanish, which would be great if she spoke Spanish. I tried having her delete her cookies and re-trying to go to pamperedchef.com, but it's still showing up in Spanish.

So, to all you computer geniuses out there....HELP!!! :eek: What can I advise her to do?

When you usually go to the website for the first time it asks if you want english or spanish. she must have accidentally clicked on Spanish LOL I would suggest to clean not only her cookies but to be sure to clean all of her browsing history in the IE if that is what she is using. That should "reset" it for her.

She needs to click on WORLDWIDE in the top right corner and choose a new country and language.On the Spanish page, it's MUNDIAL. Click on that and she'll be able to fix it.

Bless you!!! Thanks so much!

DebbieJ said:
She needs to click on WORLDWIDE in the top right corner and choose a new country and language.

On the Spanish page, it's MUNDIAL. Click on that and she'll be able to fix it.

lol...was just going to post this!! :D

What ingredients do I need to make chocolate chip cookies?

To make chocolate chip cookies, you will need all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.

Can I use margarine instead of butter?

Yes, you can use margarine in place of butter in your cookie recipe. However, keep in mind that margarine may change the texture and flavor of your cookies slightly.

How do I prevent my cookies from spreading too much?

To prevent your cookies from spreading too much, make sure your dough is chilled before baking. You can also try using a higher ratio of flour to fat and reducing the amount of sugar in your recipe.

What is the best way to store cookies?

The best way to store cookies is in an airtight container at room temperature. You can also freeze cookies for longer storage, just make sure they are well wrapped or in an airtight container.

Can I use a different type of chocolate in my cookies?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer in your cookies, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate. You can also add other mix-ins like nuts or dried fruit for a unique twist on your cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • talkintrac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pianoam
  • meganmcg