1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How to become a director?

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

Hi all.
    I am so wanting to become a director but i know i need to review my shows so what can i do now. Because i am having trouble getting bookings on the calendar with out giving something away for FREE. no one is interested in the monthly special and i have done booking slid but no bookings. I do have contacts that live 2-3 hours away but my hubby says that is to far for traval but i think that is what i need to do. I know it takes awhile to become a director but now with the new plan it might make it easer. so what can i do? i asked my director and i can watch her somethime but she has no shows closer by and she does live 1hour and 20min away. so any advise?

Apr 27, 2009
  2. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

I suggest that you do as many fairs that you can within 50 miles from your home. It is a great way to get your name out there and allows you to make contacts outside of your circle. I have had much luck in this way. try Art and Craft Shows, Festivals, Fairs, Expos, Concerts - Event Directory of 50,000 FREE Online Listings!. Also call your local Chamber of Commerce or any in the surrounding communities to find any fairs in the area... Good Luck!!!

Apr 27, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Those who live far away can still help it with your business by hosting a catalog show online. Plus, maybe you can recruit them for their area.

Have something to add?