• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Become a Successful Director?

In summary, to become a Director for Pampered Chef, you must first be an active consultant with the company, meeting certain sales and sponsorship requirements. You must also attend Director's Training and meet further leadership requirements. The time it takes to become a Director varies, with some achieving it within a few months and others taking longer. The benefits of becoming a Director include higher commissions, bonuses, and exclusive trainings and events. It is possible to achieve Director status while working a full-time job, but it will require dedication and time management.
milkangel
Hi all.
I am so wanting to become a director but i know i need to review my shows so what can i do now. Because i am having trouble getting bookings on the calendar with out giving something away for FREE. no one is interested in the monthly special and i have done booking slid but no bookings. I do have contacts that live 2-3 hours away but my hubby says that is to far for traval but i think that is what i need to do. I know it takes awhile to become a director but now with the new plan it might make it easer. so what can i do? i asked my director and i can watch her somethime but she has no shows closer by and she does live 1hour and 20min away. so any advise?

I suggest that you do as many fairs that you can within 50 miles from your home. It is a great way to get your name out there and allows you to make contacts outside of your circle. I have had much luck in this way. try http://www.craftlister.com. Also call your local Chamber of Commerce or any in the surrounding communities to find any fairs in the area... Good Luck!!!

Those who live far away can still help it with your business by hosting a catalog show online. Plus, maybe you can recruit them for their area.

1. How do I become a Director for Pampered Chef?

To become a Director for Pampered Chef, you must first be an active consultant with the company. This means you must have at least $15,000 in sales and have sponsored at least one team member. You must also attend Director's Training and meet certain leadership requirements set by the company.

2. What are the requirements to attend Director's Training?

To attend Director's Training, you must have at least $20,000 in sales, have sponsored at least three team members, and have held at least one Cooking Show in the past month. You must also have a positive attitude and a strong desire to lead and grow your team.

3. How long does it take to become a Director for Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to become a Director for Pampered Chef varies for each consultant. It depends on your sales, recruitment, and leadership efforts. Some consultants achieve Director status within a few months, while others may take a year or more.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Director for Pampered Chef?

As a Director for Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, bonuses, and incentives. You will also have the chance to attend exclusive trainings and events, receive recognition for your achievements, and have a larger impact on the success of your team.

5. Can I become a Director while still working a full-time job?

Yes, you can become a Director for Pampered Chef while still working a full-time job. Many successful Directors have started their Pampered Chef business as a side hustle and eventually turned it into a full-time career. It will require dedication, time management, and a strong work ethic, but it is possible to achieve Director status while working a full-time job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views