• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Often Do FDs Receive Leads from HO?

In summary, as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, HO (head office) offers an average of 20 exclusive leads per month to help jumpstart your business. These leads are generated through various marketing efforts, customer referrals, and previous party hosts. As a consultant, you can request for additional leads if needed, but it is important to follow up with the leads provided in a timely and professional manner to increase interest in Pampered Chef products.
stefani2
How many leads do you get from HO? OR this this a CDN thing?

I promoted to FD not even a month ago and have had 2 leads so far - I was just wondering how often you receive them (on average)? :)

American Directors get HO leads. Canadian FDs and Ds get leads....not sure on the frequency. It definitely depends on the people in your area as well as how many FDs and Ds are in your area.

frequencyso on average, how many leads will you get??? r they consistent (like 1 per month or something?)

If it's handled the same in Canada as in the US, customers who request info or place an order are assigned to the next person in line. When you receive a lead, you then go to the back of the line. So the number of leads you receive in a given month is completely dependent on the number of Directors (and FDs, in Canada) in your area and the number of customers who go to pc.com to request info/place an order. And whether you get a recruit lead or an order is just luck of the draw.

Like Ann said, it's luck of the draw, but a VERY VERY nice perk. :)

DebbieJ said:
Like Ann said, it's luck of the draw, but a VERY VERY nice perk. :)
I know, how sweet is that for FDs in Canada to get leads!:thumbup: :D I only wish it applied here!

I totally agree Heather that would be another nice perk for FD's maybe someday we can keep hoping.

1. How many leads does HO offer for new consultants?

As a new consultant with Pampered Chef, HO (head office) offers an average of 20 leads per month to help jumpstart your business. These leads are potential customers who have shown interest in hosting a party or purchasing products.

2. Are these leads exclusive to me or are they shared with other consultants?

The leads provided by HO are exclusive to you as a consultant. They are not shared with other consultants, giving you the opportunity to connect with potential customers and build your own customer base.

3. How does HO generate these leads?

HO generates leads through various marketing efforts, such as online advertising, social media, and partnerships with other businesses. They also utilize customer referrals and previous party hosts to generate new leads.

4. Can I request for more leads if I need them?

Yes, as a consultant, you can request for additional leads if you feel you need more to reach your business goals. HO will do their best to accommodate your request, but the availability of leads may vary depending on the current demand.

5. What should I do with the leads provided by HO?

It is important to follow up with the leads provided by HO in a timely and professional manner. Reach out to them through email or phone to introduce yourself and offer your services. You can also invite them to host a party or attend a cooking demonstration to increase their interest in Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyCooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • PCJenni