• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Nikked Got Her Groove Back!

But, I also do shows at my mom's house sometimes, so that would be an option too :) No kids at the mom's house, but it's a little closer to our work.Great idea!
nikked
Gold Member
So, I had an "aha" moment last month, when I realized that I was NEVER going to be able to do shows like I used to do, at least until hubby gets a new job. He works until 6ish, and has Tues. & Weds. off, which doesn't lend itself to a show!

My "aha" moment was when I realized that God had led us to our new home, which has the PERFECT layout for shows. Had my first show today at my home. I'm promoting that my hosts don't need to do any extra or special cleaning, because I do it all for them. Everyone seems really open to it, got two bookings and a recruit lead. It was nice being in my own kitchen with all my tools. Nice to be able to rest before cleaning up. Nice to have everyone leave instead of leaving myself. It was just plain nice!

Love that I have a job that allows me to be creative and figure out how to make it work for ME. And I have a STRONG recruit lead! In the middle of the show when I mentioned bookings, she said "I want to book and I want to do what you do!" So cool! :) Calling her tomorrow at 10...

Just wanted to share!

I LOVE doing shows at my house! I have a perfect teaching kitchen and I don't have to worry about rushing to get home :D

I'm glad it is working for you too!!!!

WAHOO for you! I love this idea!

How do you market this? I Would love to be able to do it more..

That is super! So glad you were able to co
E up with an idea that works for you and your family!

lkhartmann said:
How do you market this? I Would love to be able to do it more..

I'm still working on it. But, I talk about how much I love that I work for a company that encourages me to be creative and lets me do what works me. I mention hubby's work schedule, and then state that the good news is that when they book a show with me, there is no extra special cleaning required. They get to come to my house!

Everyone so far seems to really like it, but of course we're just starting out. I do have 1 day a week I could do at their house, but that's a Tuesday. So if someone is really a stickler for doing it at their house, that would be the day. Our town here is really spread out, so I could see that being an issue if someone lives on the West Side of town. I'll cross that bridge when I get there :)

Calling it the "No Mess, No Fuss, Let Me Do the Cleaning" show...

My recruit lead from Sunday is coming to the meeting tonight. Had a good call with her and SD yesterday. Planning her Grand Opening on the 23rd or 30th (will fine tune that tonight; she's closing this week on a house and moving next)... she's gathering orders and working on bookings so she's ready to roll once agreement is submitted. EXCITED!

woooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! so excited for you nikke!!!!!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea. How are you dealing with the grocery & paper supplies purchase?

I'm buying paper products in bulk, I have the hostess bring the drinks, and I have the hostess give me $10 to cover the food costs (because I figure it's easier than having them transport it, and I'm controlling more what recipes I'm making, so I can buy in bulk when I can)... so far it's working. Have another show booked for Monday, then one for Friday.

What a great idea! Way to go! God is good all the time!

Great idea! Hope it works out well for you!

I have done this before too... Curious what you do with your family. I usually ask mine to leave when everyone arrives because while I have a large kitchen, the rest of the house is small and on one floor.

Well, usually, the kids are here when the show starts due to hubby's work schedule (which is why I'm doing the shows at my house). Hubby quietly comes in and changes, then handles the kids. We have a large house with a play room just off the kitchen, so the house lends itself to this, I suppose.

Related to How Nikked Got Her Groove Back!

1. How do I use the "How Nikked Got Her Groove Back!" cookbook?

The cookbook features easy-to-follow recipes and cooking tips designed to help you create delicious meals that are both healthy and satisfying. Simply follow the instructions and measurements provided for each recipe to create a delicious and nutritious meal.

2. Can I use ingredients other than Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use any ingredients you prefer in the recipes featured in the "How Nikked Got Her Groove Back!" cookbook. However, we recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results, as they are specifically designed to enhance your cooking experience.

3. Are there any special dietary restrictions catered to in the cookbook?

Yes, the "How Nikked Got Her Groove Back!" cookbook features a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information, making it easy to track your intake.

4. Can I purchase the "How Nikked Got Her Groove Back!" cookbook online?

Yes, the cookbook is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select Pampered Chef consultants' parties or through their personal websites.

5. Can I make substitutions in the recipes if I have dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes to accommodate your dietary restrictions. The cookbook includes tips on how to make substitutions and offers alternative ingredient options for certain recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissa3026