• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business: Tips for Sharing Goals and Gaining Customer Support

In summary, there are several effective ways to share and gain support for your business goals with customers. Hosting events, creating referral programs, and utilizing social media are all effective methods. Additionally, conducting surveys and showing gratitude through handwritten notes and special offers can help align your goals with your customers' needs and interests.
NooraK
Gold Member
When looking at advice about how to boost my business, one thought that keeps coming up is sharing my goals. The idea being that people like to help people, and when you tell your customers your goal and ask them for their help, they will give it.

My question is how detailed should it be? If my goal is Disney World, how specific should I be with what I need to do to get there?

Do I just tell them I'm working towards Disney World, or do I tell them I need to recruit 10 people and sell $6000 worth each month until the end of the year? Or something in between? How about tracking my progress on my PWS for people to see?

Thoughts? Ideas?

This is a great question. I love the idea. My goal isn't Disney (I know I'm probably the only one). I'm just not sure how to state a goal like one that involves how many shows a month etc....Love to see what you all think...

Hmmm, that's an interesting idea. I wonder if it would be best to be vague ("I'm trying to increase my sales and add as many people as possible to my team") until someone asks for details. Sometimes when people see the bar set high they thing that their $20 order can't possibly help.

1. How can I effectively share my business goals with my customers?

One effective way to share your business goals with your customers is by hosting a launch party or a customer appreciation event. This provides an opportunity for you to talk about your goals and how your customers' support can help you achieve them.

2. How do I gain customer support for my business goals?

A great way to gain customer support for your business goals is by creating a referral program. This encourages your customers to refer their friends and family to your business, which can help you reach your goals faster.

3. What role does social media play in sharing and gaining support for my business goals?

Social media can be a powerful tool for sharing and gaining support for your business goals. You can use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to share updates about your goals and engage with your customers to gain their support.

4. How can I make sure my business goals align with my customers' needs and interests?

One way to ensure that your business goals align with your customers' needs and interests is by conducting surveys and gathering feedback from your customers. This will help you understand what they want and tailor your goals accordingly.

5. What are some effective ways to thank my customers for their support towards my business goals?

There are many ways to show gratitude to your customers for their support. Some ideas include sending handwritten thank-you notes, offering exclusive discounts or rewards, and featuring them on your social media or website to showcase their support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefevamo
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Shell Northway