• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Is the Roasting Pan Going to Be?

In summary, the cost of a roasting pan can range from $30 to $200 depending on the size and type. There are often promotions and discounts available for the roasting pan. It can be purchased as part of a set or separately. Our roasting pans are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.
Kimberlymmj
I have a customer who wants to buy it and I want to give her an acccurate price,

It's $155...but if she hosts just a $150 August Catalog Show, it's hers for ONLY $62!!!

In September the price goes to $125

I love that the price is going down. So wonderful that some prices are going down and NONE are going up!

Yup. So if she doesn't want to host in August but does want to host in Sept., she can get it for half price with a $300 show for just 50 cents difference!

Related to How Much Is the Roasting Pan Going to Be?

1. How much does the roasting pan cost?

The cost of the roasting pan depends on the size and type you choose. Our range of roasting pans can range from $30 to $200.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions for the roasting pan?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts on our roasting pans. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

3. Can I purchase the roasting pan in a set or do I have to buy it separately?

You can purchase the roasting pan as part of a set or as an individual item. We offer a variety of sets that include the roasting pan to meet your cooking needs.

4. Is the roasting pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, our roasting pans are dishwasher safe for easy clean up. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of your pan.

5. What is the warranty on the roasting pan?

Our roasting pans come with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace your pan free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dana Nicole
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
laberlin
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pattidailey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies