• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many of Us Work Full-Time Alongside Pampered Chef?

In summary, Ann works a full-time job and also does part-time work on her PC business. She is also 31 weeks pregnant.

Do you work full-time?

• Stay at home parent (Full-time in my opinion)

Votes: 33 28.9%
  • Corporate World

Votes: 81 71.1%

• Total voters
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I was just wondering how many of us work full-time along with doing Pampered Chef?

I teach full time (not doing summer school). However I have a full PC summer, so I should be just great!!

I work pt but it feels like full time! I work in a medical office 2 - 3 days a week, not home til about 6:30 - 7pm and then I also do medical transcription at home, which can be done at anytime of the day but I usually get up around 6 to get on top of it before my son wakes up...then I spend my other time working on PC...there is a lot of juggling...but I love my PC business and my goal is to make that my full time and only job...hopefully the hard work and time invested will pay off...

I am home with my 2 year old daughter during the day & also baby-sit my 3 year old nephew M-F from 8-5. He'll have a newborn sister soon that I will also be watching when my sister goes back to work in August & then I'll be having #2 in October. I have NO idea how I'm going to manage PC with 4 kids--2 of whom will be babies!

I work full time during the week and then my husband and I have 2 other businesses, we mow lawn on the weekends for 3 places and we do custum baling in the summer. I can't wait until I can quite my job and do PC full time.

I have a full time job from 8am to 4:30 m-f for an engineering company

I work in my families tax office full time year around M-F 9am-5pm plus I got to school full time!! I also do 2-4 shows a month.. and I am a full time mom my daughter will be six next month.. workingon second child.

Last edited:
I am none of the above options - My kids are all fur kids I work part-time at a health food store Part time means anywhere from 10-33 hours depending on the person creating the schedule

I'm retired...doing PC full-time (but part-time hours....though some weeks it's a lot of 'part-time' hours).

:)

I don't have any kids, but I work full time, do 2-4 shows a month and do some freelance web designing in the rest of my spare time!And I should really be working towards a Masters degree:p

I forgot to mention that I have 2 kids. One getting ready to start kindergarden and one starting preschool. My goal is to be able to leave my full time when my son starts kindergarden in 2 years.

I work M-Thurs 8-5 as a legal secretary. I also keep books for a couple on the side and am on my city council. So, I say I work Full Time. I have a son that will be 3 in July. And trying to decide if we want to go ahead and have another.

I try to do 2-4 PC shows a month. The past few months I have been doing about 5 or 6 not counting caties. I keep telling my husband God is telling me to quit my day job, but he does not agree. He has agreed that if he gets a raise that teachers in Alabama are up for that I can go to 3 days next year if my boss agrees.

I also work full-time at a hospital in the Construction department 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. I have three boys 7, 3 and 1 1/2.

However, my oldest is with his dad every other week. But, when he is home, I work 5:30 am - 2:00 pm, so I can pick him up from school an hour away from home. Traffic is murder those days. Don't even how much my DH and I spend on gas on those weeks! I can't wait for the summer. :)

My goal is to quit my job by time my youngest starts kindergarten.

I help my husband with his Roofing business, our office is in our garage. I have two girls 16 & 13 who are in sports! I would like to do 6-8 shows a month, this month didn't make it.

Ann R.

I work 32 hours M-F for an insurance company. I am also a wife and a mother!!

Last edited:
I work 8-5 M-F as an accounting assistant. I work PC part-time and am a part-time appointment scheduler for an independent insurance producer. Plus, I am 31 weeks pregnant with my first baby...I am thinking something is going to have to give, but it won't be PC!

I work full time at an alarm company. I have a daughter at home & 3 boys grown & raised out of the house. I'm a newly single mother. Would like to go to PC full time within 2 years

Oh I forgot to say I just started selling in April & have made my 30 day qualification & have 2 recruits already. I really love doing this

I have 3 kids (5, 2 1/2 & 15 mos.) at home & also do the books for my husband's business.

Hmm, it doesn't look like I do much when I type it out. Why am I so exhausted? :)

crystalscookingnow said:
I have 3 kids (5, 2 1/2 & 15 mos.) at home & also do the books for my husband's business.

Hmm, it doesn't look like I do much when I type it out. Why am I so exhausted? :)

The three kids part is what is so exhausting!!!!!

I work a FT job (7-4) as a HR Generalist. I also have a 1 yr old at home. I've been doing 5-8 shows a month as well. I'm the "bread winner" for my family, but would love to replace my FT income with my PC business. I would love to stay at home with my daughter.

I work full time besides being a wife and Mother. I also do partylite besides pampered chef.:eek: . I must be nuts

I work full time in College Admissions and do btwn 2-4 shows a month. I am currently looking at going back to get my masters and am looking for a new ft job. I would also like to be doing 4-6 shows a month starting in June.

I work full time not going crazy with my 5 kids and one husband who works really long hours. I'm trying to make a good go at the PC thing so I can stay at home with my children when they need me and when I need them. They are 13, 10, 6, 4, 14months.

I work full time!

Me, too! I'm a computer programmer.

strtngnw said:
Oh I forgot to say I just started selling in April & have made my 30 day qualification & have 2 recruits already. I really love doing this

That is awesome! Keep up the great work. :)

I work 40hrs a week, wait tables 2 or 3 nights a week (though on a hiatus from that since my car accident), just started PC, trying to do 6 shows a month .... no kids... yet

I work full time, usually 7am to 4pm or 5pm. My husband and I flip houses on the side, we do all the work ourselves. We have a 3yo daughter, considering having another. Plus PC, which I do really part time, more for a hobby.

I teach full time (6 more days til summer break!--but who's counting?!!?) I just started PC last August, so I'm really looking forward to filling up my summer with shows!

I quit my full time job last June! Wow, almost a year, where has the time gone? Both of my kids are on their own (well sorta), they still come over to visit (for dinner) lol. So it's just me and my hubby. Lovin' my empty nest...:p I do 8-12 shows a month. Got 8 shows booked for June Sell-a-thon!! Just gotta get that new product!!:D

I work full time as an Air Traffic Controller (yes I'm one of those who get to tell pilots where to go!) at an airport 45 mile away. Plus I 'm pretty much now full time since I promoted to Director since my team has now grown to 19gals. My goal is to quit air traffic and be all PC. I figure since I'm doing so well now imagine how far I would be if I had those other 60 hours a week!!!! Oh, plus I have a DH and a teenage son very into sports.

I consider myself to work pretty much full time. I work 30 hours a week as a secretarial temp. I also have another home-based business I run. Between the two I definitely put in a full 40 hours a week besides the PC stuff.

Of course, I consider PC my real job.

I work 40 hours + at an engineering firm and have a 13 month old daughter...at this point PC is more of a hobby and an avenue to free stuff!!!

I work part time coaching gymnastics a couple of nights a week and travel to competitions Sept - May on various weekends. I also have a candle business that I work from home. We have 3 children, 7, 4, and 2.

I work full time at an Oil and Gas company. Exec Asst. for Engineering and Geology - 6 great fellas + 2 college interns.

I work full time at our automotive repair shop. I have a 13 year old son and 8 year old daughter. I am also the PTA president at my daughters school. Finishing up my second term. YAAAA! No more president. I would love to be able to committ more time to PC. While at the repair shop I try and take care of PTA and PC stuff when I can.

I work part time, but I also go to school, I am trying to be a medical assistant which is one reason my pc business is not going so great. I am waiting to hear on an application for a full time job though. So that is what I do.

Bump - I KNEW this was somewhere...

I am looking for a full time job right now...my hubby and I own a company and we just added 10,000 square feet ($350,000) to the building and the economy took a S#%@! For the first time ever we have had to lay a few guys off. He cut his pay and my sister's (his Office Mgr). I will continue to do my 8 shows a week but I am going to be one tired lady with a very messy house...hopefully it will only be temporary!:yuck: I've done it before...I can do it again!:cry:

I work full time 35 hours/wk as an accounting manager. - have 3 teenage daughters - my husband is self-employed so I do all of his bookkeeping and paperwork. I do 4 - 6 PC shows a month. Wish it could be more, but right now, my kids are so involved in extras I just have to hold on to this to keep my sanity!!! :) :)

To the OP ... not everybody who sells PC even has kids.

I work full time and my hours have just been expanded (or should I say I am now getting paid for the 40 hours I work ... ) so it is not always easy to squeeze in time for a business.

I teach JK/SK full time :)

1. How many people work full-time alongside Pampered Chef?

As of 2021, there are over 400 full-time employees at Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. Additionally, there are over 35,000 independent consultants who work part-time or full-time with Pampered Chef.

2. Is it possible to balance a full-time job and Pampered Chef?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have successfully balanced a full-time job and their Pampered Chef business. It requires good time management and prioritization skills, but it is definitely doable.

3. Can I make a full-time income with Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is possible to make a full-time income with Pampered Chef. However, the amount of income you make will depend on your sales, team building, and dedication to the business. It may take time and effort to reach a full-time income level.

4. Are there any benefits for full-time Pampered Chef employees?

Yes, there are benefits available for full-time employees at Pampered Chef, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. These benefits may vary based on job position and location.

5. How many hours a week do full-time Pampered Chef consultants typically work?

The number of hours worked by full-time Pampered Chef consultants can vary, as they have the flexibility to set their own schedule. However, most consultants dedicate an average of 20-30 hours per week to their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • Carolthepc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Cook1
  • General Chat