• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Meany of You Work Full Time?

In summary, it is possible to balance a full-time job and a Pampered Chef business. Many consultants and directors are able to do so, and it just takes dedication and time management. Utilizing evenings and weekends, delegating tasks, and utilizing technology can all be helpful in running a successful business.

how meany work besides pc

• full time job

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • part time

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • only pc

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 2 jobs and pc

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
milkangel
i have a lady that works full time but intested in the biz and i wanted to let her know how merany work full time and still find time to do pc.

I do, as do most (but not all) the consultants and directors I know. Even our AD works full time. That's the beauty of the business, you work it around your schedule.

I was daydreaming today, though, as I drove home from work, what it would be like to pay off my mortgage so I could do PC full time.:love::balloon:

Sarah-
I daydream about that same thing every day!!! I work a full-time job and do some bookkeeping work on the side. I also have a 4 year old son.

My goal for this year is to get my PC business to the point where I can work PC full-time

I am moving soon and would love to just do PC full time

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the challenge of balancing a full-time job and running a business. I have found that it takes a lot of dedication and time management, but it is definitely possible to make it work.One tip I would suggest is to utilize your evenings and weekends for your Pampered Chef business. This may mean sacrificing some free time, but it will pay off in the long run. Also, don't be afraid to delegate tasks and ask for help from friends and family. They can assist with hosting parties or even helping with packaging and delivering orders.I have also found that using technology, such as social media and online ordering, can help save time and make your business more efficient. This way, you can still reach customers and make sales without having to physically be there.Overall, it takes determination and organization, but it is definitely possible to successfully balance a full-time job and a Pampered Chef business. I would be happy to share more tips and advice with you and your interested friend. Best of luck!

1. How many hours do you work as a full-time employee at Pampered Chef?

As a full-time employee at Pampered Chef, I work an average of 40 hours per week. However, during busy seasons or special events, I may work additional hours to ensure everything runs smoothly.

2. Do you have a set schedule or do you have to work weekends?

As a full-time employee, I have a set schedule of Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. However, there may be occasional events or meetings that require me to work weekends.

3. Are there any opportunities for flexible scheduling or working remotely?

Pampered Chef values work-life balance and offers some opportunities for flexible scheduling or remote work, depending on the role and responsibilities. However, most positions do require being in the office during business hours.

4. How much vacation time do you get as a full-time employee?

As a full-time employee, I receive 2 weeks of paid vacation time per year. This increases with years of service.

5. Is there room for growth and advancement in a full-time position at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef values career development and offers opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. There are various training programs and advancement paths available for employees who demonstrate strong performance and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • Alora Rueth
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Julie Henne