• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Types of Towels Do You Have?

In summary, the Sweetheart Towels are selling for $10 each plus shipping and paypal fees. They are new or used.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
on a taker if you want them..
The heart ones I have several packages of them, the jacquard ones, the striped ones and I think thats it. I have them put away right now but will double check tomorrow. Let me know if you want them Michelle

Is it the cranberry/green jacquard ones? If so how much to you want for them? Colleen

Michelle,
How much are you asking?
Teresa

I am interested in the heart ones.

I have 3 sets of the heart ones. 2 sets of the cranberry/green jacquard , 2 sets of the patriotic, 1 orange, green and white striped.
I sent messages to Jennifer and Chef Kristin, who ever wants them gets them when paid first.
I am asking $10 each plus shipping and paypal fees or if buy them all $85 gets them all.
I think they sold for around $14.50 or so.
Thanks Michelle

I am going to pass this time. Thanks though!

If anyone else is still looking for the Sweetheart Towels...I have several sets of the Sweetheart Towels also. Just email/PM me if interested.

How many come in the heart set?

towels2 come in each set

I just sent you a message...

I am interest in the cranberry/green jacquard, how much to ship to zip code 11716? Plus are they new or used. Thanks, Colleen

Someone purchased a set of towels and I cashed the check and when I went to send them my DH had cleaned off my counter and I can't find any ifno on this HELP!!!!!!!

Did you get my paypal payment I sent yesterday?

yes I did thanks r u going to leadership

Your welcome. No I am not going.

your towels went out today! Thanks

Thanks! Can't wait to get them. I will let you know when I do.

I want some sweetheart towels

Let me know

email me.

Thanks

Related to How Many Types of Towels Do You Have?

1. How do I know which towels are designated for unloading?

In general, any towels that are damp or wet should be unloaded and placed in the laundry. This includes dish towels, hand towels, and bath towels. You can also designate specific towels for unloading by placing a small clip or pin on them.

2. Can I reuse towels after unloading?

Yes, as long as the towel is still clean and dry, you can reuse it for another task. Just make sure to hang it up to dry completely before using it again.

3. What should I do with towels that are used for cleaning up spills or messes?

If the towel is heavily soiled or has come into contact with potentially hazardous materials, it should be washed immediately. Otherwise, you can hang it up to dry and use it for regular tasks.

4. How often should I wash towels used for unloading?

It is recommended to wash towels used for unloading at least once a week, or more frequently if needed. This will help prevent the spread of germs and keep your towels clean and fresh.

5. Can I use regular hand or bath towels for unloading?

While you can use regular towels for unloading, it is recommended to have designated towels specifically for this task. This will help keep your regular towels cleaner and in better condition for longer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • Gypsy Rose