• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Roles Do You Balance in Your Career?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are considered an independent contractor and responsible for managing your own business. This means you can hold one job with Pampered Chef while also having other part-time or full-time jobs. Working for Pampered Chef does not require you to quit your current job, and you can work for the company while still working a full-time job. There are no specific requirements for how many hours you must work as a consultant, but the more time and effort you put in, the more successful you are likely to be. Finally, as an independent consultant, you are allowed to hold multiple jobs, but it is important to balance all your responsibilities effectively.

How Many Jobs Do You Have PLUS PC?

• Total voters
chefkeri
Hi all,
I'm curious as to how many stay at home, work f/t, p/t, male/female? Is anyone else curious, or do I just have too much time on my hands? :rolleyes:

Its always goodto know what you're fellow consultants are doing. I work full time. I'm hoping once I get pregnant I go out on keave and don't come back to the job!

I'm a pilot and flight instructor when I'm not PCing...It doesn't do much for my 30-second commercial. Once I say pilot, everyone says, "ooh that's a neat job!" and I tell them "Yeah but I can get you FREE STUFF from Pampered Chef" and they say, "SO where do you fly?!" DOH!

Related to How Many Roles Do You Balance in Your Career?

1. How many jobs do you hold at Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am considered an independent contractor and am responsible for managing my own business. I hold one job with Pampered Chef, but I may also have other part-time or full-time jobs outside of my work with the company.

2. Does working for Pampered Chef require me to quit my current job?

No, working for Pampered Chef does not require you to quit your current job. As an independent consultant, you have the flexibility to work your Pampered Chef business around your other job or responsibilities.

3. Can I work for Pampered Chef while still working a full-time job?

Yes, you can work for Pampered Chef while still working a full-time job. As an independent consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work your business around your other job.

4. Are there any requirements for how many hours I must work as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are no specific requirements for how many hours you must work as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, the more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful you are likely to be. It is up to you to determine how much time you want to dedicate to your Pampered Chef business.

5. How many jobs can I hold as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As an independent consultant, you are allowed to hold multiple jobs outside of your work with Pampered Chef. However, it is important to make sure you are able to balance all of your responsibilities effectively and not let your work with Pampered Chef suffer as a result.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkeri
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jodi'sKitchen
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Poll