1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How many points for a new recruit??

Tags:
  1. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Hi , i have been looking and probably missed it ! I was wondering how may points we earn for getting a new recruit?? Shooting for a trip ! LOL ! Wish me luck !!

Jul 13, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I was looking myself and I think it is 1000 let me know if im wrong

Jul 13, 2005
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Recruit points

I copied this directly from the second page of the Irresistible Rewards Rules page.
    Recruiting
    Each personal recruit who qualifies between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2005 earns the recruiter 1,000 points. To receive credit for a personal recruit, your name must appear on the appropriate line of the recruit's Kitchen Consultant Agreement. See Recipe for Success for definition of a qualified recruit. Any recruit who becomes inactive before qualifying will not count toward the incentive program. If you become inactive before your recruit(s) qualifies, no recruiting points will be earned.

A minimum recruiting requirement is part of the qualification for Future Directors and above to earn Level Two or Level Three at reduced point levels. If this minimum number of qualified recruits is not met during the earning period, the award must be earned at the Future Director or Consultant point level. Upper level Directors must meet the recruiting requirement to be eligible to earn Level Four with the indicated points.

Recruiting Bonus
    If your recruit qualifies within their introductory period, you and your recruit will each receive 500 bonus points!

Jul 13, 2005
  4. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Thank you !

Cool thank you ! I have been trying to find it. Great now to some recruits ! :)

Jul 13, 2005
Have something to add?