• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many E-Newsletters Do You Get?

In summary, when you sign up for Pampered Chef, you will receive one e-newsletter per week containing information about products, recipes, and promotions. Unfortunately, you cannot choose the frequency of the e-newsletters, but you can adjust your preferences in your account settings. Making a purchase will not result in additional e-newsletters, but you may receive confirmation and promotional emails. To unsubscribe, click the "Unsubscribe" link or adjust your preferences in your account settings. Your email will not be shared with third parties for any reason.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Just wondering how many e-newsletters everyone gets and how you keep up with them!!!

I'm overwhelmed with them and know that I should just be deleting them, but like a 3yo, I'm afraid I'll miss somethin'!!! :eek:

I get about 2 weekly and maybe 10 monthly. What you have to do is skim and see if it is worth your time looking closely at it. If you find that it isn't worth your time on multiple occasions, unsubscribe. Or, you could get a gmail email address and be able to archive as well as not really need to delete!

I get oodles. I tend to skim many of them, and only really read the articles that call to me. And, even that, I do only when I have a bit of down time. Because I know that each of them occasionally has something that helps me in one area of my life or another, I continue to receive them.

I get 1 daily, a few weekly, and a bunch of monthly ones. I mostly skim, which has just emphasized to me that I need to make my newsletter interesting for the skimmers on my list. ;)

Hi there! I totally understand your struggle with managing all the e-newsletters. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I receive quite a few myself. One thing that has helped me is setting aside a specific time each week to go through and read them. I also make sure to unsubscribe from any that I'm not finding useful or relevant to my business. It can be overwhelming, but staying organized and selective with the newsletters can definitely help. Best of luck!

1. How many e-newsletters do I get when I sign up for Pampered Chef?

When you sign up for Pampered Chef, you will receive one e-newsletter per week. This newsletter will contain information about our latest products, recipes, and promotions.

2. Can I choose how often I receive e-newsletters from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we currently only offer one e-newsletter per week for all subscribers. However, you can always adjust your email preferences within your account settings.

3. Will I receive any additional e-newsletters if I make a purchase from Pampered Chef?

If you make a purchase from Pampered Chef, you will not receive any additional e-newsletters. However, you may receive a confirmation email and occasional promotional emails about our products and services.

4. How do I unsubscribe from Pampered Chef e-newsletters?

If you wish to unsubscribe from Pampered Chef e-newsletters, you can click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of our emails. You can also adjust your email preferences within your account settings.

5. Will my email be shared with third parties if I sign up for Pampered Chef e-newsletters?

No, we respect your privacy and will not share your email with any third parties. Your information will only be used to send you our weekly e-newsletter and occasional promotional emails from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
Replies