• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Bridal Showers a Year Do You Do?

In summary, PC Cindy says that she does 2-3 per year and that they are usually very successful. She also mentions that she participates in two bridal fairs per year and that her biggest challenge is hosting a bridal shower for three brides at one time.
DebPC
Staff member
I do 2-3 and would love to do more.

I've only done one in my entire career, but my show schedule also was about 1-2 shows a month.

About 1 but I agree, I would love to do more, it's how I got started!

I want to know how you do 2-3 a year :) I have yet to have one.

JennyJennJen said:
I want to know how you do 2-3 a year :) I have yet to have one.

The key is to get the person in charge of the bridal shower. If they're a huge fan, they will convince the bride that a PC shower is the way to go. Nancy (nanisu) does many, and one of her advantages is that she has been in the business so long that the women who have hosted for her for years now have kids who are starting to get married, and the moms want their daughters to have PC showers.

12-18 a year... Currently have 6 on the books between now and May.

I had my first shower last weekend....and now my goal is to do 19 more this year!! I know that it is a lofty goal, but I absolutely LOVED doing the shower!!!

pc cindy- how do you get that many a year?

I've done one and would love to do more, too. No matter how I talk it up people seem to want a traditional shower. A former host had her own party but shared her wedding wish list, she ended up getting almost everything she wanted! I'm working a Bridal & Prom show next month and would appreciate any advice to bump up interest.

pc_cindy said:
12-18 a year... Currently have 6 on the books between now and May.

This is fantastic! I have done 2 in my career. They were both very successful and I would love to do more!

I am now up to 11 booked between yesterday and May. I have been doing showers for over 7 years (out of curiosity, I looked and my shower yesterday was #52) and I'm now getting a lot of referrals (often times I've done multiple showers for the same family...I once did a shower for the fiance's of three brothers in an 8 month time frame). I also participate in two bridal fairs a year. One today which is the big one for the year sponsored by the local daily paper. The other is one sponsored in the fall by a local golf club. Then, I make sure to follow-up. Additionally, I mention it at all of my shows (I have a spot on my drawing slip where I ask if they are interested in learning more about the bridal showers, if they are a bride to be and if they know anyone getting married in the next 2 years). Another thought is to see if you can build a relationship with wedding related vendors so that they recommend you (local bridal shop, florist, caterers, etc.). But, I find most of my bookings come from the bridal fairs, from my shows and from referrals.My biggest challenge is going to be in March when I host a bridal shower for three brides at one time. Wish me luck on that! :)

pc cindy~Thank you for the ideas!!! My wheels are just a spinning right now!!! I am so excited to see what happens with this goal, because I am so passionate about it!!

I can't even imagine doing 3 at the same time....I don't know whether to say, "WOW sounds like a lot of FUN!" or "WOW you are one brave woman!!!"

Related to How Many Bridal Showers a Year Do You Do?

1. How many bridal showers can I host in a year with Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, there is no limit on the number of bridal showers you can host in a year. You can host as many as you want, as long as you have the availability and desire to do so.

2. How many guests can I invite to a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

The number of guests you can invite to a Pampered Chef bridal shower depends on the products and services you choose for the event. Our consultants can help you determine the best options for your specific needs and budget.

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

There is no minimum purchase requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower. However, we do offer special discounts and perks for hosts who reach certain purchase thresholds.

4. Can I customize the menu for a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your Pampered Chef bridal shower. We offer a wide range of products and recipes, and our consultants can help you create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs.

5. How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

We recommend booking your Pampered Chef bridal shower at least 4-6 weeks in advance to ensure availability and time for planning. However, we can also accommodate last-minute bookings, depending on consultant availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies
Views
DebPC