• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long to Get Your Qualifying Product?

In summary, the time it takes to receive a qualifying product depends on shipping method and location, with an average of 3-7 business days. There is a specific timeframe for purchasing a qualifying product, which may vary. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. A tracking number will be provided once the product has shipped. If the product has not been received within the estimated timeframe, customer service can be contacted for assistance.
mommylove_07
I just qualified as a new consultant!! How long does it take to get your free product for qualifying??

What free product?

Maybe the App Plates and Caddy, from the Oct. recruiting promo.

I submitted my qualifying show (yea!) on Oct 25 and the promotion for me was the 8" SS pan. I got it late last week (maybe the 1st or 2nd of Nov). So it took about 1 week.

Yes, I earned the appt. plates and caddy. I will be watching for it.

I closed my qualifying show last Sunday evening, and had the SS pan on Thursday.

Related to How Long to Get Your Qualifying Product?

1. How long does it take to receive my qualifying product?

The time it takes to receive your qualifying product depends on several factors, including the shipping method you choose at checkout and your location. On average, it takes between 3-7 business days for your qualifying product to arrive.

2. Is there a specific timeframe for when I need to purchase my qualifying product?

Yes, there is a specific timeframe for purchasing your qualifying product. You must purchase your qualifying product within the designated timeframe stated in the promotion or special offer. This timeframe may vary depending on the specific promotion.

3. Can I expedite the shipping for my qualifying product?

Yes, you can choose expedited shipping for your qualifying product at checkout for an additional fee. This will typically result in a faster delivery time, but the exact timeframe will depend on your location and the shipping method chosen.

4. Will I receive a tracking number for my qualifying product?

Yes, once your qualifying product has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status and estimated delivery date of your package.

5. What should I do if I haven't received my qualifying product within the estimated timeframe?

If you have not received your qualifying product within the estimated timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will be happy to track your package and provide an update on the status of your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
milkangel