• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Should a Catalog Show Last?

In summary, a catalog show typically lasts for 2 weeks, but can be extended for an additional week if there are a high number of orders. There is no set minimum or maximum length for a catalog show, but it is recommended to keep it between 1-3 weeks. Orders can be placed after the show has ended within 10 days, and it is possible to host multiple shows at the same time, though it is recommended to focus on one at a time for the best customer experience.
BethanyN
If I'm mailing catalogs for out-of-town catalog show hosts today, when should I tell them to have all of the orders collected so we can close the show? I don't want to rush them, but I also don't want it to drag on forever. What's a good length of time that a catalog show should last?

Usually 2 weeks is the ideal....but I have to admit, I've had them go all month before! *uggh*

It's for November, right?
If so, a good cutoff date might be 11/13, it will be a smidge less than 2 weeks, but a little longer than a week!

I usually run mine 2 weeks as well. I like to keep it simple 11/1-11/15 or 11/15-11/30. Those are typically the options I will offer. GL!

I just started but I've been doing two weeks, same kind of dates as kdangel said.
And looking at your 30th day I would say that the ones you are mailing today should be returned to you by the 13-14th so you can get them submitted before the 30th.
Good luck

I like to have mine run about 2 weeks but like someone here said before they go way longer than I care to have them go, the one I just closed was 505.00 !!

I run mine about 2 weeks as well and last couple of weeks I did one for 1289. best one in a long time.

1. How long should a catalog show typically last?

A catalog show typically lasts for 2 weeks. This gives enough time for customers to browse the catalog, place their orders, and for the consultant to submit the orders to Pampered Chef.

2. Can the catalog show be extended if more orders are received?

Yes, the catalog show can be extended for an additional week if there are a high number of orders. This can be discussed with the consultant and the host.

3. Is there a minimum or maximum length for a catalog show?

There is no set minimum or maximum length for a catalog show. However, we recommend keeping it between 1-3 weeks to ensure timely delivery of orders and to keep customers engaged.

4. Can I place an order after the catalog show has ended?

Yes, you can place an order after the catalog show has ended as long as it is within 10 days of the show's end date. After this time, the order will not count towards the show's total sales.

5. Can I host multiple catalog shows at the same time?

Yes, you can host multiple catalog shows at the same time. However, we recommend focusing on one show at a time to ensure the best customer experience and to avoid overwhelming yourself with orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • chefshakeerah