• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Has Season's Best Been Publishing?

In summary, Season's Best has been publishing for over 40 years since its introduction in 1980. The release date for the next edition varies, but it is typically published quarterly in January, April, July, and October. The publication is available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website, and can also be requested from a local consultant or through customer service. Customers can also submit their own recipes and articles to be featured in Season's Best, and the publication is available in both print and digital formats through their website and mobile app.
itsjustCarla
Just curious......does anyone know how long they've been publishing the Season's Best??

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

I have one from 1996 here so before that...

wow.........

It used to be called hostess choice recipes it was still $1 and I started in '94

Neat - anyone else with more history?My 1996 one says Season's Best. The Pampered Chef Favorites (blue one) and Pampered Chef Favorites II (red one) were also out around that time.

Teresa Lynn said:
It used to be called hostess choice recipes it was still $1 and I started in '94

that's pretty cool........

Related to How Long Has Season's Best Been Publishing?

How Long Has Season's Best Been Publishing?

Season's Best has been publishing for over 40 years. It was first introduced in 1980 as a seasonal catalog and has since become a quarterly publication.

When is the release date for the next edition of Season's Best?

The release date for the next edition of Season's Best can vary, but it is typically published in January, April, July, and October.

How can I receive a copy of Season's Best?

Season's Best is available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. You can also request a copy from your local consultant or contact our customer service team.

Can I submit a recipe or article to be featured in Season's Best?

Yes, we love to hear from our customers and welcome submissions for recipes and articles. You can submit your ideas through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Is Season's Best available in digital format?

Yes, Season's Best is available in both print and digital formats. You can access the digital version on our website or through our mobile app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • mickyblank
  • General Chat
Replies