1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How long for starter kit

Tags:
  1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Hello everyone, I signed up 8 days ago and am waiting for my starter kit. How long does it usually take? I am going to have a party this Sunday but am thinking that I might not have enough time to read over everything and get ready. :rolleyes: The good news is that just from my own catalogue I have already $260.00 in outside sales. I really need my new catalogues!!!

Aug 23, 2005
  2. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

It depends...

It depends when your starter month 1 is....if your starter month 1 is September then it will be shipped asap and should be there very shortly. If your starter month 1 is October then your kit will be shipped on October 1st (give or take a few days).

It sounds like you are already off to a great start!! Keep it up!! You will find this website very resourceful and full of ideas and support! Good Luck!! :D

Aug 23, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Actually, if you picked October, your kit will ship September 1st. That's probably what you meant, but I thought I'd clarify that. :)

Aug 23, 2005
  4. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Thanks

Thank you for the reply. My Super starter programme ends Nov22/05. So I am hoping that everything arrives soon!!!

Aug 23, 2005
  5. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Lol

Oops!!! HAHA!! That is what I menat! Thanks for catching that Becky!! LOL :p

Aug 23, 2005
Have something to add?