• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Perfectly Dip Chocolate and Vanilla Spoons for Gifts?

Thanks to all of you. I did use the white almond bark and that was the part that turned out looking like a child did it. I had the melting disc in Chocolate but couldn't find my white. And I did let the Chocolate harded first. I guess I'll try again. You guys are great! Now any great way to clean the spoons so I can try again, and Not the way I want too(Using them my self or sucking on them) ;o)Deanna
mombird4
:confused: I'm trying to dip spoons for gifts. Any tips on how to dip them in Choc. and then Van. like in the mini catalog? Thanks in advance!

go to michaels and buy the choclate discs that come in a bag. They are made for melting. I did red and green and sold them as pairs at a recent hiliday shopping event. Melting choclate chips for this purpose DOES NOT WORK!

Good luck!

Thanks. I did with the Choc. but couldn't find my White. A lady comented on my daughter doing a great job:blushing:

Will the Almond Bark work for this?

Yes, the Almond Bark will work as well.

Just an FYI- Michael's has the Wilton discs on sale this week.

chefann said:
Just an FYI- Michael's has the Wilton discs on sale this week.

GREAT!! Thanks for the Info, I'm heading up there tomorrow! :D

Don't forget to let the chocolate harden up before you try to dip the white choc. Wasn't sure if that was your question or not.

Thanks to all of you. I did use the white almond bark and that was the part that turned out looking like a child did it. I had the melting disc in Chocolate but couldn't find my white. And I did let the Chocolate harded first. I guess I'll try again. You guys are great! Now any great way to clean the spoons so I can try again, and Not the way I want too(Using them my self or sucking on them) ;o)
Deanna

mombird4 said:
Thanks to all of you. I did use the white almond bark and that was the part that turned out looking like a child did it. I had the melting disc in Chocolate but couldn't find my white. And I did let the Chocolate harded first. I guess I'll try again. You guys are great! Now any great way to clean the spoons so I can try again, and Not the way I want too(Using them my self or sucking on them) ;o)
Deanna
Melt them in some hot water - if you don't want to use them in coffee or hot cocoa!

I really want to use them in my coffee, but then I would need to purchase more :eek:)

mombird4 said:
Deanna

Send them over to my house...I'll clean 'em off for ya ;)

Too LateI figured the best way to sell the idea was to make sure the product was up to very high standards:D

Related to How Do You Perfectly Dip Chocolate and Vanilla Spoons for Gifts?

What are some tips for dipping chocolate and vanilla spoons for gifts?

1. Use high quality chocolate or melting wafers for best results. The better the chocolate, the better the taste and appearance of your chocolate-dipped spoons.

2. Make sure your spoons are completely dry before dipping. Any moisture on the spoon can cause the chocolate to seize or not adhere properly.

3. Use a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl to melt your chocolate. Stir frequently to avoid scorching or burning the chocolate.

4. Add a small amount of oil or shortening to the melted chocolate to make it smoother and easier to work with. This will also give the chocolate a nice shine once it hardens.

5. Place dipped spoons on a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool and harden. You can also add sprinkles or other toppings before the chocolate hardens for added decoration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
krisPC
Replies
Views
Staci