• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Paid for Catalog Orders: Check or Credit Card? Tips for Managing Payments

In summary, the speaker has had a catalog show where the host gave them multiple orders but not all of the money. The speaker has contacted a mutual friend for payment but has not received it. They have suggested using a credit card for convenience but have not received the number. The speaker does not front money for orders and requires all money to be paid before submitting a show. The host can cover their friend's orders if they choose. The speaker usually has each guest pay with a check, cash, or credit card and explains to the host that all money must be paid before submitting a show. In certain circumstances, the speaker may have the host collect the money and provide one credit card number. One advantage of having checks made out to the speaker
PCGirl77
Do you take checks from each person who places an order or do you ask the host to have checks written to her and then write you one big check? (Run on sentence?)

I did a catalog show and the host gave me several orders but not all the money. One of the orders is from a mutual friend, and I have contacted her personally, but no $$. I told her she can give me her credit card # if that's more convenient. No credit card # and still no $$.

I told the host that I don't have the money either. Maybe she can light a fire under this girl? I am just starting out and I can't afford to "front" the money for this one and that one. Is that bad of me? I don't want to end up in a jam.

I have each guest pay ME with a check, cash or CC. I don't front money for anyone ever. Until an order is paid for...it's not actually an order in my eyes.

I always explain to the host that I have to have all money before I can submit a show. If they want to cover their friends, that is up to them. I just tell them that when i submit their show the money comes out of my checking account and I need all that money in there first. They do not need to know that there is usually a 5 day lag in it being withdrawn.

It depends on the circumstance, really, of how I get the checks. Usually, each check is made out to me. But if I am doing a catalog show long distance, and need to wait on the money, I'll have the host collect the money and give me one cc number. Now, I've heard that PC doesn't like that, but I have never had a problem with it. Anyhow, especially if we are closing on the last day of the month, I dont' want to be waiting on money.
One perk to having checks made out to you is that there is contact info on them. Catalog orders are hard to collect that information on. :)

1. How do I receive my commission payments?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive your commission payments via direct deposit into your bank account. You can set up your direct deposit information in your consultant account on our website.

2. How often do I get paid?

You will receive your commission payments on a monthly basis, typically around the 15th of the following month. For example, if you make sales in the month of January, you will receive your commission payment around February 15th.

3. How is my commission percentage determined?

Your commission percentage is based on your monthly sales volume. The more you sell, the higher your commission percentage will be. As you reach certain sales milestones, your commission percentage will increase.

4. Can I earn extra bonuses or incentives?

Yes, there are opportunities to earn extra bonuses and incentives through our monthly promotions and challenges. These can include cash bonuses, free products, and trips. Stay updated with our current promotions on our website or through our consultant newsletter.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to receive commission?

Yes, in order to receive commission payments, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales for the month. If you do not meet this requirement, your sales will roll over to the next month. However, you will not receive commission for any sales until the $200 minimum is met.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Bren706