• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Find Out About Fairs?

S
sfdavis918
I really want to do more of these this year to increase my contact database. The ones that I have done so far I have pretty much found out by accident. Is there somewhere in my community that I should be checking regularly?

You can try eventlister.com or your local chamber of commerce.

Contact local houses of worship and private schools to ask about when they do fairs.

Related to How Do You Find Out About Fairs?

1. How do I find out about local fairs in my community?

One of the best ways to find out about fairs in your community is to check your local newspaper or community events calendar. These often list upcoming fairs and festivals. You can also follow local event pages on social media or sign up for email newsletters from your town or city's tourism board.

2. Are there any websites that list upcoming fairs and festivals?

Yes, there are several websites that specialize in listing upcoming fairs and festivals. Some popular ones include Eventbrite, Festivals.com, and Everfest. You can also search for specific types of fairs, such as art fairs or food festivals, to find more targeted results.

3. How can I find out about fairs in neighboring towns or cities?

To find out about fairs in neighboring towns or cities, you can expand your search to include regional event listing websites or check with your local chamber of commerce. They may have information on nearby fairs and festivals that you can attend.

4. Is there a specific time of year when fairs are most likely to occur?

Fairs and festivals tend to be held during the spring and summer months, but there are also many that take place in the fall and winter. It's a good idea to check event listings regularly throughout the year to stay updated on upcoming fairs in your area.

5. Can I get involved with fairs as a vendor or exhibitor?

Yes, many fairs and festivals allow individuals or businesses to participate as vendors or exhibitors. You can reach out to the event organizers directly to inquire about availability and application processes. Some fairs may also have a section on their website for interested vendors to apply or request more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krzymomof4