• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Earn the Show to Go Pieces?

In summary, to earn Show to Go pieces, you need to host a Pampered Chef virtual or in-person cooking show and aim for higher sales and bookings. You can also earn pieces by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals as a Pampered Chef team member. These exclusive products cannot be redeemed for cash or credit and must be redeemed within 60 days of earning them. Your progress towards earning Show to Go pieces can be tracked on your Pampered Chef consultant dashboard.
danidag
I'm pretty new to all of this and I earned the TTA tote, and I just got it 4 days ago...but I'm not sure how I earned it! How do you earnt he different pieces and when does this promotion end? Thanks

The promotion was from August 1st - October 31st. If you sold 1,000 dollars you earned the TTA tote, if you sold 2,000 you earned the bigger tote, and if you sold 4,000 you earned the rolling case. What happened is that there was so many of us who earned the promotion, that they went on back order, and they are just now getting the totes to us. I just recieved my rolling case last friday, and I am totally excited to use it at my show in a few weeks. I hope this makes sense to you.
Amanda ;)

So in other words, I can't earn anymore. Is this right?

No the promotion is over. Some people say you might be able to buy the rest in a few months, and others have stated that home office said they will not be for sale at all. Sorry! ;)

Hi there! Congratulations on earning the TTA tote, that's a great achievement! The TTA (Time to Achievement) program is a way for consultants to earn rewards for reaching certain milestones in their business. The tote is just one of the many rewards you can earn through this program. You can earn different pieces by hitting different milestones, such as sales, recruiting, and sponsoring. The promotion is ongoing, so there's no end date. Keep up the great work and you'll continue to earn more rewards! If you have any other questions about the TTA program, feel free to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team. Happy cooking!

1. How do I earn the Show to Go pieces?

To earn the Show to Go pieces, you need to host a Pampered Chef virtual or in-person cooking show. The more sales and bookings you get from your show, the more Show to Go pieces you can earn. You can also earn Show to Go pieces by joining the Pampered Chef team and meeting certain sales and recruiting goals.

2. What are the Show to Go pieces and how many can I earn?

Show to Go pieces are exclusive Pampered Chef products that are only available as rewards for hosting a show or joining the team. The number of pieces you can earn depends on your total sales and bookings, as well as any additional bonuses or promotions that may be offered at the time.

3. How do I track my progress towards earning Show to Go pieces?

You can track your progress towards earning Show to Go pieces on your Pampered Chef consultant dashboard. Your consultant will also keep you updated on your progress and let you know when you have reached your goal and can redeem your Show to Go pieces.

4. Can I redeem Show to Go pieces for cash or credit?

No, Show to Go pieces cannot be redeemed for cash or credit. They are exclusive rewards for hosting a show or joining the Pampered Chef team and cannot be exchanged for other items or forms of payment.

5. How long do I have to redeem my Show to Go pieces?

Show to Go pieces must be redeemed within 60 days of earning them. After 60 days, they will expire and cannot be redeemed. It's important to keep track of your progress and redeem your Show to Go pieces before the expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSandyK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
riggs62
Replies