1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings How do you earn the show to go pieces?

1. danidag

danidag Novice Member

I'm pretty new to all of this and I earned the TTA tote, and I just got it 4 days ago...but I'm not sure how I earned it! How do you earnt he different pieces and when does this promotion end? Thanks

Jan 2, 2006
  2. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

The promotion was from August 1st - October 31st. If you sold 1,000 dollars you earned the TTA tote, if you sold 2,000 you earned the bigger tote, and if you sold 4,000 you earned the rolling case. What happened is that there was so many of us who earned the promotion, that they went on back order, and they are just now getting the totes to us. I just recieved my rolling case last friday, and I am totally excited to use it at my show in a few weeks. I hope this makes sense to you.
    Amanda ;)

Jan 2, 2006
  3. danidag

danidag Novice Member

So in other words, I can't earn anymore. Is this right?

Jan 2, 2006
  4. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

No the promotion is over. Some people say you might be able to buy the rest in a few months, and others have stated that home office said they will not be for sale at all. Sorry! ;)

Jan 2, 2006
Have something to add?