• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Bring up Pampered Chef in Conversation?

In summary, when you bring up PC to people you run into, you try to get them interested in the wonderfulness of PC by talking about how you use it to save time and money in your everyday life.
NinaPChef
When you bring up PC to people you run into.. (At dr's offices, at the supermarket, ect.) How do you bring it up in a way that draws them in to how wonderful PC is??

Thanks!

I usually start chatting about how busy life is for everyone...then leading into how I have two jobs, which typically intrigues people and they ask me what I do. I tell them my full-time job and then mention AND I am a PC consultant. Then I start mentioning what I love about it, saving time in the kitchen, how it's my creative outlet etc and since I get pretty passionate about things, I at least put the thought in their mind about holding a show or ordering. I'm an academic advisor at a college, meet tons of people, and this comes up OFTEN. I had a high school boy a couple days ago interested in ordering Christmas gifts for his mom and gave me his high school band director's contact info to do a fundraiser :) If they don't do it, he promised me his mom would hold a show with me!

Often if you ask someone what they do for a living, they'll ask you the same thing. Perfect opening.This evening I brought it up because of Pumpkin Spice Kisses. I had taken the leftovers from my last show to share so they wouldn't be in my house. Someone asked me about them, so I told her that I've been using them for my PC parties. Pretty soon the five of us were having a 15-minute conversation about PC while we waited for our leader to arrive.Wait for an opening. Don't force it. Some conversations may never get around to PC.

Ilene Meckley standard: Are you familiar with The Pampered Chef?
It took me a long time to get use to saying that, but it works! Previous post is correct, if you ask the other person enough questions about what they do, what their hobbies are, etc., eventually they will ask you what you do. Rather than say, Pampered Chef. I have learned to say "Are you familiar with The Pampered Chef?" It opens a door. You find out a lot with that question. Their level of interest, if their relative does Pampered Chef etc. Once you get the conversation going, the next step is to ask if they are currently working with a consultant, and the final step (and the one I find hardest!) "Would you be comfortable giving me your name and number and we can talk at a more appropriate time?" It took me years to figure out, the odds of them calling me are slim and none! If you ever get the chance to hear Illene take it!

Last edited:
A bit of a note: I never say, "I sell PC."Sometimes I say, "I'm in the infotainment business. I inform and entertain at the same time."Sometimes it's, "I teach people to save time and money in the kitchen."Often it's, "I'm a Pampered Chef Consultant."If they're familiar with PC, I always ask, "Do you have a consultant who's currently meeting your needs?"

I work on a helpdesk so I'm on the phone with (internal to my company) customers all day. While I'm on the phone with someone waiting for software to install or something like that there is almost always a "do you have plans for the weekend" type exchange. I ALWAYS say I have a PC show. I've actually gotten some individual orders out of the deal. :)

Related to How Do You Bring up Pampered Chef in Conversation?

1. How Do You Bring up Pampered Chef in Conversation?

One way to bring up Pampered Chef in conversation is by mentioning that you recently attended a Pampered Chef party or cooking class. You can also talk about a particular Pampered Chef product you recently purchased or used in your own kitchen.

2. Is There a Good Way to Bring up Pampered Chef in Conversation Without Being Pushy?

Absolutely! You can simply mention that you are a consultant for Pampered Chef or that you know someone who is a consultant and it has piqued your interest. This allows the conversation to naturally flow towards discussing Pampered Chef without being pushy.

3. How Do You Share Your Pampered Chef Business With Others Without Being Overbearing?

The key to sharing your Pampered Chef business without being overbearing is to focus on the products and how they have improved your own cooking experience. Share your personal favorites and the benefits they offer, rather than constantly trying to sell or recruit others.

4. What Are Some Conversation Starters to Bring up Pampered Chef?

You can ask others if they have ever attended a Pampered Chef party or if they are familiar with the brand. You can also inquire about their cooking habits and if they have any favorite kitchen tools or gadgets. This can lead to a natural conversation about Pampered Chef products.

5. How Do You Mention Pampered Chef Without Feeling Like You're Bragging?

When mentioning Pampered Chef, focus on the benefits and how the products have helped you in your own cooking journey. Avoid making it all about yourself and instead, ask the other person about their own cooking experiences and if they have any kitchen tools they swear by. This allows for a more genuine conversation without feeling like you're bragging about your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies