• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Find Fairs and Expos in Your Area?

In summary, there are multiple ways to find fairs and expos in your area, such as searching online, contacting local organizations, and reaching out to other vendors or businesses. Utilizing websites like Eventbrite and social media can also be helpful in finding upcoming events.
katie0128
Silver Member
I'd love to do more fairs and such, but have no idea how to go about finding ones in my area. By the time I hear about fairs, it is usually a week or two before and even if I could get a booth, I don't have enough time to get it into my schedule. For those of you that do a lot of booths, how do you find them? For anyone in the Greater Cincinnati/Tri-State area, do we have any local listings of upcoming fairs/expos?

There are many websites that list upcoming craft fairs, expos and other events in the Greater Cincinnati/Tri-State area. One of the best is Eventbrite, which lists all types of events in the area. Another great option is to search for local Facebook groups or pages that are dedicated to listing local events. Many cities also have dedicated websites that list events in the area, so be sure to check those out as well. Additionally, you can always contact your local Chamber of Commerce or Convention & Visitors Bureau to ask them about any upcoming events.

There are a few different ways you could go about finding fairs and expos in your area. One option is to do a simple online search for "fairs and expos in [your city/area]." You could also check with your local Chamber of Commerce or small business association to see if they have a list of upcoming events. Another possibility is to reach out to other vendors or businesses in your area who have participated in fairs and ask for recommendations or if they know of any upcoming events. Additionally, social media can be a great resource for finding events in your area - try searching for local event pages or groups on Facebook or Instagram. Good luck!

1. How much does it cost to have a booth at a fair?

The cost of a booth at a fair can vary greatly depending on the location and size of the fair. Typically, booth fees can range from $50 to $500. It's important to do your research and budget accordingly before committing to a fair.

2. What kind of products should I sell at a fair?

At Pampered Chef, we recommend focusing on our kitchen and cooking products at fairs. These tend to be popular and appeal to a wide range of customers. You can also consider seasonal items or products that are perfect for gift-giving.

3. How do I set up my booth to attract customers?

The key to a successful booth at a fair is to make it eye-catching and inviting. Use colorful tablecloths, display your products in an appealing way, and consider offering samples or demonstrations. It's also important to have clear signage and pricing for your products.

4. How can I make my booth stand out from other vendors?

One way to make your booth stand out is to offer something unique or different from other vendors. This could be a special promotion or discount, a live cooking demonstration, or a fun game or activity for customers to participate in. You can also use eye-catching banners or signage to draw attention to your booth.

5. What should I bring to a fair to ensure a successful booth?

In addition to your products, make sure to bring plenty of business cards, order forms, and a way to collect customer information. It's also a good idea to have a cash box or payment options available, such as a Square reader or PayPal account. Don't forget to bring plenty of enthusiasm and energy to engage with potential customers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefShalon