• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Know if My Membership Is Set up Automatic?

In summary, to check if your Pampered Chef membership is set up for automatic renewal, log in to your account and navigate to the "My Account" section. Under the "Membership" tab, you can toggle the switch for "Auto Renewal" to turn it on or off. You will also receive a notification 30 days before your membership is set to renew and can cancel automatic renewal at any time. If your membership expires before you can manually renew it, contact customer service for assistance in reactivating it.
jrstephens
I got an email that I am soon to expire and need to pay my dues. It says if I set it up to automatically come out then I do not need to do anything.

Well, I do not remember what I did last year? HA!!! Is there a way for me to check?

Guess I should just PM Greg, but I did not want to bother him if there is someway for me to check myself.

Thanks!

If you go under "User CP" on the top left, then "Paid Subscriptions" toward the bottom left, you will see when your subscription is due to expire. It should have an asterisk next to the dates if your payment is automatic. If you look at the bottom of that page, you'll see where it explains that. :)

Hi there!

It's always a good idea to double check your account details to make sure everything is up to date. You can usually find this information by logging into your account on the website or app where you signed up for the service. From there, you should be able to view your payment settings and see if you have automatic payments set up. If you can't find this information, it's best to reach out to the customer service team for assistance. They should be able to help you figure out your payment status and make any necessary updates. Hope this helps!

Related to How Do I Know if My Membership Is Set up Automatic?

1. How do I check if my Pampered Chef membership is set up for automatic renewal?

To check if your membership is set up for automatic renewal, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Account" section. Under the "Membership" tab, you will see a section labeled "Auto Renewal" with a toggle switch. If the switch is turned on, your membership will automatically renew when it expires. If it is turned off, you will need to manually renew your membership.

2. Can I change my automatic renewal settings?

Yes, you can change your automatic renewal settings at any time by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Account" section. Under the "Membership" tab, you can toggle the switch for "Auto Renewal" to turn it on or off. Keep in mind that turning off automatic renewal will require you to manually renew your membership when it expires.

3. Will I be notified before my membership is automatically renewed?

Yes, you will receive an email notification 30 days before your membership is set to automatically renew. This email will remind you of the upcoming renewal and give you the option to cancel automatic renewal if desired.

4. Can I cancel my automatic renewal at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your automatic renewal at any time by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Account" section. Under the "Membership" tab, you can toggle the switch for "Auto Renewal" to turn it off. Keep in mind that turning off automatic renewal will require you to manually renew your membership when it expires.

5. What happens if my membership expires before I can manually renew it?

If your membership expires before you can manually renew it, you will need to purchase a new membership. However, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in reactivating your membership and retaining your previous membership benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • mjs2052