• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Find a Consultants Website?

In summary, to find a consultant's website, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. You can also search for a consultant's website by product using the "Product Search" feature. If you don't know the consultant's name or location, you can still find their website by entering your zip code. Most consultant's websites have a way to contact them directly, and while there is no way to sort the list of consultants by availability, you can contact customer service for assistance.
SilverCeladon
I want to order through her website but I can't seem to find a place where I can search for her. Thanks!

There really isn't a way to search for a particular person. Is that person a director?

It's you again Kate! Thanks so much for helping me. No, she's not a director but I can order from the director's site though. I just wanted to be nice and order from her since she just started.

Well, I just got done using my Silicone Cupcake Pan and I'm waiting for the cakes to cool to see if they're edible..:)

Consultant Search
SilverCeladon said:
I want to order through her website but I can't seem to find a place where I can search for her. Thanks!
all you have to do is call PC customer service. They can give your info to the consultant via E-mail /phone who will/should in turn e-mail or call you with her info. Good Luck Laurel

Sometimes if you type in "The Pampered Chef [NAME]" into a web search, you can get lucky.

SilverCeladon said:
No, she's not a director but I can order from the director's site though.

You could also go to this Director's site and request your consultant's information from her. I'm sure she would be glad to hook you up with her.

nikked said:
Sometimes if you type in "The Pampered Chef [NAME]" into a web search, you can get lucky.

Just make sure it's right RIGHT (name). I tried to use my name as the tag to my website and it's already taken. Guess I'm not as original as I thought!:eek:

Related to How Do I Find a Consultants Website?

1. How do I find a consultant's website?

To find a consultant's website, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Find a Consultant" button. From there, you can enter your location or consultant's name to search for their website.

2. Can I search for a consultant's website by product?

Yes, you can search for a consultant's website by product by using the "Product Search" feature on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you a list of consultants who specialize in that specific product.

3. What if I don't know the consultant's name or location?

If you do not know the consultant's name or location, you can still find their website by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your zip code and it will show you a list of consultants in your area.

4. Can I contact a consultant directly through their website?

Yes, most consultant's websites have a contact page or a way to message them directly. You can also find their contact information on their website and reach out to them through phone or email.

5. Is there a way to sort the list of consultants by availability?

Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to sort the list of consultants by availability. However, you can contact the consultant directly through their website or reach out to customer service for assistance in finding an available consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Ellabug