• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Enter a Mystery Host Show on PWS?

In summary, a PWS is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can shop for products online and earn rewards. To enter a show into your PWS, log into your account and follow the prompts. You can enter multiple shows into your PWS and customize it by editing the show name, message, and products. To share your PWS with others, you can copy the link or invite guests directly through the platform. This makes it easy to reach a large audience and increase sales.
stefani2
So I am totally new to PWS...how do I start a show?

I want to do a mystery host for January 1-9...I don't even know how to enter it into my PWS.

*LOL at my self*
-Jenna

Go to the Work with shows tab. There's a button for add a show, and a pull down next to it for the type of show. Pick the type (catalog, cooking, fundraiser) and click add. Then fill in your information as the host, including the show date and time (if you're doing a demo). Make sure the close date is accurate. People will not be able to order online as part of this show after the close date.

Sounds easy enough! I will try it and let you know. Thanks for your help!

Related to How Do I Enter a Mystery Host Show on PWS?

1. What is a PWS?

A PWS, or Pampered Chef Web Show, is a virtual party where you can invite friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products online. It's a great way to earn free products and host rewards without having to host an in-person party.

2. How do I enter a show into my PWS?

To enter a show into your PWS, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the "Enter a Show" button and follow the prompts to enter the host's information and set a date for the show.

3. Can I enter multiple shows into my PWS?

Yes, you can enter multiple shows into your PWS. Simply follow the same steps for each show you want to enter. Your PWS will display all of the shows you have entered, making it easy for your guests to shop from multiple shows at once.

4. How do I customize my PWS?

To customize your PWS, go to the "My Shows" tab and click on the show you want to customize. From there, you can edit the show name, message, and add or remove products. You can also choose a theme and add a banner image to make your PWS more personalized.

5. How do I share my PWS with others?

You can easily share your PWS with others by copying the link and sharing it through email, social media, or text. You can also invite guests directly through your PWS by entering their email addresses or sending them a personalized invitation. This makes it easy to reach a large audience and increase your show sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AlowayFamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom