• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Attach a File With an Idea?

In summary, to attach a file to your idea submission, click on the "Attach File" button at the bottom of the submission form and select the desired file. We accept various file types, but the maximum file size allowed is 5MB. You can attach multiple files, keeping in mind the total size cannot exceed 5MB. To confirm a successful attachment, the file name will appear next to the "Attach File" button. Unfortunately, you cannot attach a file after submitting your idea, so make sure to attach all necessary files beforehand.
MomToEli
Ok, my upline sent me an awesome host incentive that will fit in nicely with the Tropics theme, but I haven't the slightest idea how I can attach the file here. Can someone please help me?

Thanks!

When you start or reply to a thread go to "manage attachments" in Additional Options. It will open a pop-up. You can then browse your computer for the document you want to attach. Choose it, click upload and wait until it appears in the box. Then close the box and submit reply/thread.

I hope that makes sense and helps you out!

Once you have a message reply window open, click on "Go Advanced" ...then click on Manage Attachments. A pop-up screen will come up, where you can browse to the file and upload it!

Related to How Do I Attach a File With an Idea?

1. How do I attach a file to my idea submission?

To attach a file to your idea submission, simply click on the “Attach File” button located at the bottom of the submission form. This will allow you to browse and select the file you wish to attach.

2. What file types are accepted for idea submissions?

We accept a variety of file types for idea submissions, including images, documents, and videos. However, please note that the maximum file size allowed is 5MB.

3. Can I attach multiple files to my idea submission?

Yes, you can attach multiple files to your idea submission. Simply click on the “Attach File” button for each file you wish to attach. However, please keep in mind that the total file size cannot exceed 5MB.

4. How do I know if my file has been successfully attached?

When you click on the “Attach File” button, a window will pop up allowing you to browse and select your file. Once you have selected the file, you will see its name appear next to the “Attach File” button. This indicates that your file has been successfully attached.

5. Can I attach a file to my idea submission after I have already submitted it?

No, unfortunately you cannot attach a file to your idea submission after it has been submitted. Please make sure to attach all necessary files before submitting your idea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies