• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Survive My Daughter's 3rd Birthday Party?

In summary, Debbie's daughter Naomi turned three this Saturday and had a great time. She made a train cake and the kids loved it. Debbie is looking great and misses being pregnant.
DebbieSAChef
This Saturday my daughter Naomi turned 3! I am so tired and still recuperating. I made a cute train cake, and of course we had presents, games, and candy! It was fun and the kids loved it.

Here are some pics. Including one of my very pregnant, 29 weeks today. Probably 7 - 8 more weeks to go.

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/MD4Christ/

Debbie :D

Great shots, the cake looks yummy!!

How cute! I love all of your cake ideas Debbie! They are always so creative!

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Very cute cake!! My 3 year old smiles so big that her eyes close in every pic too, LOL! You look great for being over 3/4 done!! I need to get ready for my DS's party on Wednesday... I am thinking Elmo theme maybe, but I haven't even been to the store yet!

That cake is adorable!! How did you make it?

Thanks!
jrstephens said:
That cake is adorable!! How did you make it?

Thanks everyone!! My daughter is so full of energy, I can't believe she is 3 years old already.

I made a 9x13 sheet cake and cut out nine squares. I only used 5 squares for box cars, 1 for the engine, I had an extra one left over and had to cut one in half to use for the front of the train.

I bought vanilla frosting and just used food coloring to make different colors. I frosted each little box car a different color and added a special candy on top of each one (M&M's, Twix, Kit kat, Whoppers, mini Oreos, and an engine with a marshmallow for the front of the train.)
I used mini oreos for wheels, teddy grahams to show teddy bears on each box car, and I glued colorful craft sticks to a cake board I cut in half and taped together for the tracks.
It was fun to make. Oh and I cut one of the squares in half and just added that half to the front engine and frosted the whole thing together. My daughter loved it and was upset people were trying to cut it and eat it. Good thing I made another sheet cake as extra!! Everyone still got some, but she saved a couple of box cars for herself!!

Debbie

Great pictures and a really cool cake. Your daughter looks like she had a great party.

Those are adorable photos Debbie!!!

Debbie~

Thanks for sharing! Your daughter is just the most adorable cutie pie!!

And you are looking great!! I miss being pregnant! (What is it, about two years and then you want to do it again?!?!?!)

Everything is adorable. And I hope I look that good at 29 Weeks!

Related to How Did I Survive My Daughter's 3rd Birthday Party?

1. How can I order the "Daughter's Birthday Party Pics" products?

To order the "Daughter's Birthday Party Pics" products, you can visit our official website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also browse through our catalog to find the specific products you are interested in and place your order online.

2. Are the "Daughter's Birthday Party Pics" products safe for children to use?

Yes, all of our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be safe for children to use. However, we recommend adult supervision for younger children to ensure their safety while using our products.

3. Can I customize the "Daughter's Birthday Party Pics" products with my daughter's name or initials?

Unfortunately, our "Daughter's Birthday Party Pics" products cannot be customized with names or initials. However, we do offer a variety of products that can be personalized for special occasions. Please check our website or consult with your local consultant for more information.

4. Do you offer discounts for bulk orders of the "Daughter's Birthday Party Pics" products?

Yes, we do offer discounts for bulk orders of our products. Please contact your local consultant for more information on pricing and discounts for larger orders.

5. Are there any recipes or ideas for using the "Daughter's Birthday Party Pics" products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and ideas for using our "Daughter's Birthday Party Pics" products on our website and in our catalog. You can also ask your local consultant for creative ideas and inspiration for incorporating our products into your daughter's birthday party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
tlennhoff