• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Print All Orders from a Specific Show on PP3?

In summary, to print show items on PP3, make sure you have the latest version installed, open PP3, and click on the "Print" button. You can print multiple show items by holding down the "Ctrl" key or using the "Select All" option. To change the font and font size, click on the "Layout" button and select the "Font" option. You can also add your own logo or branding by customizing the header/footer in the "Layout" menu. Lastly, you can save your customized show item template for future use by clicking on the "Save" button.
naekelsey
Gold Member
How do you print everything that was ordered from a certain show? Does the show have to be submitted before it can be printed??

When you are on the shows tab, just highlight the show and click print sales receipts at the top of the show list. It will let you print receipts before the show is submitted.

I don't want to print the receipts, I already did that. I want to print a paper that has EVERYTHING that was ordered off of this show. I hope I am making sense.

I know on the old system, after you submitted the show, you could go back into the show and push PRINT, and it would print everything ordered from the show, all the credit card payments, all the shows booked off of this show and etc

You want to print a show summary? To do this right-click over the name of the show and select "view show summary report". Then wait several minutes for the report to be processed. It will appear on your screen and you can then print it using the print button.

thanks, I will try it now!!

It worked! Thanks so much!!

Related to How Can You Print All Orders from a Specific Show on PP3?

1. How do I print show items on PP3?

To print show items on PP3, first make sure you have the latest version of PP3 installed on your computer. Then, open PP3 and click on the "Print" button in the top menu. From there, you can select the specific show items you want to print and customize the layout and format to your preference.

2. Can I print multiple show items at once on PP3?

Yes, you can print multiple show items at once on PP3. Simply hold down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard while selecting the show items you want to print. You can also use the "Select All" option to print all show items on the current page.

3. How do I change the font and font size when printing show items on PP3?

To change the font and font size when printing show items on PP3, click on the "Layout" button in the top menu. From there, you can select the "Font" option and choose your desired font and font size. You can also adjust the font color and style.

4. Can I add my own logo or branding to the show items when printing on PP3?

Yes, you can add your own logo or branding to the show items when printing on PP3. In the "Layout" menu, select the "Header/Footer" option and click on the "Customize" button. From there, you can upload your logo and adjust its placement and size.

5. Is it possible to save my customized show item template on PP3?

Yes, you can save your customized show item template on PP3. After making your desired changes in the "Layout" menu, click on the "Save" button at the top of the screen. You can then name your template and access it in the future by clicking on the "Load" button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • PamperedSD