• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I utilize a hair salon to boost my business sales?

In summary, the woman is planning to place a large bar pan of brownies, catalogs and order forms in her hair stylists salon. She plans to drop it off and come back the next day or so to collect the orders. Does anyone have recomendations on other things she should include with the display? She was thinking of doing the same thing. Did you ask them ahead of time? maybe you can bring coffee or latte in the carafe.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I am planning to place a large bar pan of brownies, catalogs and order forms in my hair stylists salon. I will drop it off and come back the next day or so to collect the orders.

I haven't done this before, and my goal for doing it is to get new customers into my circle, and hopefully bookings! I plan to try this with other businesses as well, so I would like it to be as user-friendly as possible.

Does anyone have recomendations on other things I should include with the display? Or a better way to do this sort of thing?

I was thinking of doing the same thing. Did you ask them ahead of time?maybe you can bring coffee or latte in the carafe.

Sounds great - don't forget the OOFs.

irishpamperedchef said:
I was thinking of doing the same thing. Did you ask them ahead of time?maybe you can bring coffee or latte in the carafe.

Yes, I called my stylist and she said bring the food! I definitely plan to call ahead and ask before I drop off anywhere I go.

I was thinking of using my plastic easel that holds an 8 1/2 x 11 peice of paper to advertise the "show". The space will be limited where I can place the food, so I don't want to bring too much.

Should I supply napkins for the brownies?

yes I would supply napkins

Don't forget to leave some biz cards too.

I placed the brownies yesterday and I wanted to share what I did. With some ideas from my director, I created (what I think) is a great little display.

I put brownies wrapped in serran wrap in a plastic bag. Then, in the plastic bag, I put a SALE! coupon for hosting a show in May and stapled my business card to it. Then I tied the bag with a ribbon and placed all the brownies on my round woven tray. I gave them catalogs, oof, guest special for April flyer and a May pre-order form.

I will go back and check on it tomorrow or Friday, and hopefully pick up all my orders and new leads!!!

Pray for good business, as I am thinking about taking this full time and quitting my day job. Big leap of faith.

Please post your coupon, if you can!! Thank you! I hope this is successful for you!

that is such a cute idea, i love it! i just need to get up the nerve to go ask businesses if i can do this! i'm sure most businesses wouldnt mind a nice treat!

abrahamlaur said:
that is such a cute idea, i love it! i just need to get up the nerve to go ask businesses if i can do this! i'm sure most businesses wouldnt mind a nice treat!

I asked my hair stylist, so find someone you know in a business and start there. It was a real morale booster for me! I am pumped and ready to ask other businesses!

I'll post the coupon when I get home, I don't have the file at work. I basically offered the May host special on "sale" with the coupon, asking them to call me and book a show.

Here is the coupon I used with the brownies I dropped off at my hair salon. I printed them on construction paper, cut them in half and stapled my business card to each one. Then folded them and put them in the bag with the brownie.

Attachments

• May 07 host special coupon.doc
    472 KB · Views: 360
Very cool. I can't wait to hear how you did!

Related to How can I utilize a hair salon to boost my business sales?

1. What is a Business Appreciation Sale?

A Business Appreciation Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for our loyal customers who are small business owners. It is a way for us to thank them for their support by offering exclusive discounts on our products.

2. How do I qualify for a Business Appreciation Sale?

To qualify for a Business Appreciation Sale, you must be a current Pampered Chef customer and a small business owner. This can include any type of small business, such as a bakery, salon, or photography studio.

3. Can I use other discounts or promotions during a Business Appreciation Sale?

No, our Business Appreciation Sale cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This sale is a special offer exclusively for our small business owner customers.

4. How often do you have Business Appreciation Sales?

We typically have one Business Appreciation Sale per year, usually during the holiday season. Be sure to sign up for our email list or follow us on social media to stay updated on any upcoming sales or promotions.

5. Can I purchase products for my personal use during a Business Appreciation Sale?

Yes, you are welcome to purchase products for personal use during a Business Appreciation Sale. However, the discounts and promotions are specifically designed for small business owners, so we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to stock up on items for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cewcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies