• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I track and view the websites that have been visited from my computer?

In summary, to track websites visited by your family members, you can use a parental control software or app, or check the browsing history on their devices. It is not possible to track websites visited in incognito mode, as it does not save browsing data. However, if you have access to the WiFi router, you can track internet activity on your network by enabling the logging feature or using a network monitoring tool. The accuracy of tracking websites visited depends on the method used, with parental control software or network monitoring tools providing more accurate information. You can also track websites visited on a mobile device by using a parental control app or checking the browsing history, or using a mobile tracking feature offered by some internet service providers.
katie0128
Silver Member
I know this can be done, but am having a braindead night/morning... how do I check to see what websites have been visited from my computer?

Go under favorites, then select history.

Has someone in your house been doing something naughty?! :O

There are a few different ways to check what websites have been visited from your computer. One option is to check your browser history. In most browsers, you can access your history by clicking on the menu or three dots in the top right corner and selecting "History" or "Show Full History." This will show you a list of all the websites you have visited in that browser.Another option is to use a monitoring software or parental control software. These types of programs can track and record all the websites visited on your computer. However, keep in mind that this may be a violation of privacy if you are monitoring someone else's computer without their knowledge.You can also check your internet service provider's (ISP) logs. Your ISP keeps a record of all the websites you visit, but you may need to contact them for access to this information.Lastly, if you are using a shared computer, you can check the browsing history on your individual user account. Each user account on a computer has its own browsing history, so you can see which websites have been visited from your specific account.I hope this helps!

Related to How can I track and view the websites that have been visited from my computer?

1. How can I track websites visited by my family members?

To track websites visited by your family members, you can use a parental control software or app that allows you to monitor their internet activity. You can also check the browsing history on their devices to see the websites they have visited.

2. Is it possible to track websites visited in incognito mode?

No, it is not possible to track websites visited in incognito mode. Incognito mode or private browsing does not save the browsing history, cookies, or any other browsing data, so it cannot be tracked.

3. Can I track websites visited by someone else on my WiFi network?

Yes, if you have access to the WiFi router, you can enable the router's logging feature to track websites visited by anyone connected to the network. You can also use a network monitoring tool to track internet activity on your WiFi network.

4. How accurate is tracking websites visited?

The accuracy of tracking websites visited depends on the method used. If you use a parental control software or network monitoring tool, it can provide accurate information on the websites visited. However, if you rely on someone's browsing history, it may not be entirely accurate as they can delete their history or use incognito mode.

5. Can I track websites visited on a mobile device?

Yes, you can track websites visited on a mobile device by using a parental control app or checking the browsing history on the device. Some internet service providers also offer a mobile tracking feature that allows you to monitor internet activity on mobile devices connected to your WiFi network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • California Girl