• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Simplify Tracking My Hosts Without Paper Clutter?

In summary, Lisa is looking for a simpler way to keep track of her hosts. She has tried P3, but she can't seem to make it easy. If she keeps it on paper, she loses it or has a dozen copies that get in the way. She has hosts who have shows for her every six months and the emails that they send her doesn't keep track of the new shows. She is constantly getting emails about hosts discounts expiring when they had a show a few months previously. Any ideas to make this easy and effecient? If she knows to contact a host a few months/weeks out about another show, she makes a note with their name and phone number in her day planner on the
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am looking for a simpler way to keep track of my hosts. I have tried P3, but I can't seem to make it easy. If I keep it on paper, I loose it or have a dozen copies that get in the way( something I am trying to downsize for the year).
I have hosts who have shows for me every 6 months and the emails that we get from HO doesn't keep track of the new shows. I am constantly getting emails about hosts discounts expiring when they had a show a few months previously.
Any ideas to make this easy and effecient?

If I know to contact a host a few months/weeks out about another show,I make a note with their name and phone number in my day planner on the date I need to start contacting them. I am looking at my planner dailey, so, I see it ahead of time and know the time is coming up to contact them. As soon as they tell me when to call them back, I make the note so I do not forget to do it later.

I have 2 binders...one has my Daily Planner (aka My Life - everything for the family goes in here so we have ONE calendar). It also has 4 dividers in it: One for this month, one for next month, one for To Do, and one for my Hosts (up-coming). My second Binder is a Yearly Binder - I have 13 dividers - one for each month and I can put things in there in advance...Incentives, up-coming specials, pages I have ripped out of CN, etc. The last divider is for Promotional Ideas - theme shows, Booking Blitz, Open House, Summer Grillin' ideas, etc. I find it has helped me to be WAY more organized (especially having a To Do folder).

Because I have 8 shows this month with 4 of them in one week, I, just tonight, decided to put each host/show in a notebook. It's about 5x7. Each host has a page, front and back. I can make notes under each host. I keep track of the type of show, the calls I've made, decisions we've come up with about recipes, directions to their home, any communication we've had or not had yet but need to have. Not sure if I will keep up with it, but I want to keep it all in one place. I've been finding myself asking hosts the same questions because I forget what the answer was and where I wrote the info down. It's crazy.

Look under files for organizing business. It uses a binder system. I just started it & love it so far.

I use the Consultant Planner we are given my HO.
I go in & write down all my family committments...then I circle all the dates I am willing to do shows. When someone books a show, I write her name, address, phones & email in that date.

This is what I createdFirst off, I write all my shows and family commitments in my Consultant Planner - in pencil since life changes.

I too was having trouble keeping up with everything and last year I came up with this system. I looked at several Host Info sheets that people sent me, but I wanted something smaller so I created this form (I seldom use the back side (page 2), but the front is like gold for me!). I print them on card stock so I get 4 to a page.

I keep a file box (4X6) size in my desk with the following tabs:

1-31 for the dates of the current month (I file under the date when the next action is needed)

Jan-Dec - File Future Shows/Contacts/Leads in there

Recruit Leads - I put Index Cards with contact info and notes of my leads

My Team - I put Index Cards with contact info for my team

Closed Shows - I file the Host Cards for my closed shows here

Hope that made sense. It works for me.

Attachments

• Host Info Checklist_page 1.pub
    85 KB · Views: 282
  • Host Info Checklist_page 2.pub
    42 KB · Views: 233
I wish those document were in Word, I don't have publisher and would love to see them and maybe help me.

Anyone have the know how to convert them??

Thanks in advance.

Lisa

I use the "Host Tracking Notebook" system designed by Nancy Francis, an Executive Director. I think I may have found this document here on Chef Success, but could not find it again. I had a hard copy of it in my host tracking notebook, so I scanned it in.

I love this binder. I also put in an additional tab under the current hosts, labeled catalog shows.

Attachments

• Host Tracking Notebook.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 412
Lisa/ChefBear said:
I wish those document were in Word, I don't have publisher and would love to see them and maybe help me.

Anyone have the know how to convert them??

Thanks in advance.

Lisa
Maybe someone can save it for you as a pdf. My scanner is on the blink right now or I'd scan it for you.

Here are Linda's cards in pdf.

Attachments

• Host info check list.pdf
    51.7 KB · Views: 361
  • Host info check list pg 2.pdf
    34.5 KB · Views: 288
:eek: :eek: I am very disorganized. I started a file box, but it sets empty. I know shame on me. I would post a pic, but then I would have to hang my head in shame and never return:eek: :eek:

Related to How Can I Simplify Tracking My Hosts Without Paper Clutter?

1. How can I keep track of my hosts without using paper?

Pampered Chef offers a digital solution for keeping track of your hosts through our online consultant portal. This allows you to easily access and update host information from any device.

2. Can I still use paper if I prefer a physical copy?

While we recommend using our digital system for convenience and organization, you can certainly still use paper if that is your preferred method. Just be sure to input the information into our online system for safekeeping.

3. Is there a limit to how many hosts I can track?

No, there is no limit to the number of hosts you can track through our online system. You can easily add new hosts and update existing ones as needed.

4. Will my hosts' information be secure?

Yes, our online consultant portal is secure and password-protected to ensure the safety of your hosts' information. Only you and other authorized consultants will have access to this information.

5. How can I easily access my hosts' information during a party?

Our online system allows you to access your hosts' information from any device, making it easy to reference during a party. You can also print out a physical copy of the host list beforehand for quick reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • dannyzmom