• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Open My Shows Like a Pro?

When I first started out, I found it so helpful to have some of Belinda's products. I think it's a great idea to have some of her products on hand so that you can get started right away. I would recommend her DVDs or CDs.
ChefJesssica
For those of you who are doing well, how do you open your shows? I want to sound natural, but still sound professional.

1st I introduce myself (or I will forget), then I thank the host, talk about the host benefits and give her a gift. From there I ask all the guest to introduce themselves, and a question like what is their fav. pc product. Then I start the recipe.

well i've only had one cooking show (i'm cought in some weird catalog loop!) and i introduced myself thanked them for coming and host.. gave her a gift asked if any first timers gave them a twixit, then went through the host specials for next few months, explained a game i'd be doing during demo, and started.. i wanted to have guest say their fav product but forgot.. didn't ask for introductions b/c it was a group that all worked togeather.. hth~tiffany

This is mine and its all BelindaOPENING: Hi, I’m Anne and I’m going to be your consultant today. Quick show of hands… How many of you have NEVER been to a PC cooking show before? Great! My company told me there weren’t that many demonstrators in the area and I’m so glad to see that.

Let me tell you what ladies you are in for a special treat today. We’re gonna teach you how to bring fun back into your kitchen, we’re gonna teach you some great recipes you can make for your family in under 20 minutes, as a matter of fact, you’re gonna fall in love with so many of our wonderful products your biggest dilemma today is going to be which ones to choose and when you find yourself in that situation the very best way to take care of that is by having your own show and walking away with some of those items absolutely free. We find that half of the people in the audience wind up dating their own show. So with that, let’s take a moment to get acquainted.

Thank host… Intro guests and how know host how they use prods. Go over wish list & Door prize sheet

WHAT TO EXPECT: Well, let me tell you about what we’re going to be doing this afternoon. First I’ll give you a little bit of information about the company and tell you a little about the product and then we’re gonna have fun making and sampling this recipe.

INFO ABOUT COMPANY: Been in business 26 years, our home office located in Addison, Illinios. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of family life by providing quality kitchen products, supported by service and information for our Consultants and customers.
PRODUCT: You’ll get to see just a few of our great products this evening and tell you a little about them. All products have a one year guarantee. Many have longer, and some even have a lifetime, So if something is quite working for you, just call up the company and they will replace it.

SHOW PRODUCTS: OK, now lets get into showing you the product.

I can not wait to get Belinda's stuff... My biggest hurdle is going to be training myself to be able to "copy" what she says "Naturally". LOL

Pampered Laura said:
I can not wait to get Belinda's stuff... My biggest hurdle is going to be training myself to be able to "copy" what she says "Naturally". LOL

It's really not hard at all. It's so common sense, that it does just flow naturally!

I do pretty much the same as Anne. On the hour, I tell everyone to fill out their door prize slip & we'll have an on time drawing in 4 minutes. Then I do the drawing & introduce myself & do the opening that Anne already mentioned above. Depending on the recipe, I either have them introduce themselves before I start or when it's in the microwave/oven. It's been working really well. Before doing this, I never knew how to start or what to say.

Oooohh, Anne I LOVE this opening. I hear over and over about this beloved "Belinda" of yours. I have been meaning to ask you more about her! I know in another thread you talked about her website you can sign up for. I am tempted, but we will be moving so soon and I will have limited access to the internet (and boy do I mean limited I am going to be living with my mother in law for a while). Does Belinda have CDs or DVDs for sale and which ones would you reccommend for someone who is just starting up and doesn't have a downline yet? Or should I not be thinking like that and instead preparing for a downline! Tell me more about Belinda!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's incredible! I'm going to have to borrow that!

Belinda is AWESOME! Anne converted me! I bought her Step into Success cd pack & the Build a Million Dollar Organization pack. It's a pack of 10 cds & when you buy them together you save. Absolutely worth every penny! Since using her words & ideas at my last four shows, I have had 3-4 bookings per show & 2 recruit leads (when I've never had any). So worth it. I always used to try to remember the wording that I had heard to use, but it always seemed so strained & rehearsed. Belinda's wording is so common sense that you can't help but remember it & it just flows. The way she coaches on how to sell the business & bookings is just awesome. She equates hosting with having a $100 shopping spree (that's pretty much what an average host gets). She says to tell customers that we make about $100 a show, so working 1 show a week would give you an extra $400 to add to the family budget. I love that b/c then anyone will be interested & not just those looking for a full time or part time job. Who couldn't use $400 a month for working four nights! I would highly recommend getting the Step into Success at least.

Also, I just subscribed to the website thing & WOW! She has TONS of back issues to look through, monthly audios, etc. Plus now through the end of the year you basically get 2 months free when you sign up (3 months for $15).

After welcoming them & thanking my host, explaining a brief history of PC & quickly tell YOUR story how PC fits into your life.
I tell them I started nearly 13 years ago I had a 1, 3 & 5 year old. I wanted to be around people who were potty trained, didn't color on my walls or watch Barney 24/7. Then I tell them the 1 year old is now a teenager & potty trained & on a competition dance team, the Barney addict is now a 6'4" varsity football player who every morning says I love you mom & it's the last thing he tells me each night (so Barney was a good influence). & the 5 year old is a freshman in college whose artistic abiliities blossomed into guitars.
I tell them the highlights of the receipt (warranty, SS, payment, etc) & to please keep it under their silverware tray. If they are the queen of drive thru DO NOT PANIC!! just get friendly with the local Wal~Mart greeter get a few smiley stickers and stick them on an envelope that you've written PC on in in bright colors & keep it in your glove compartment with their pizza coupons and Chinese take out menus.
Then I'm ready to start my demo.
Teresa

Teresa, your story is cute! Shows how you can start with young children & how the business can grow with you. Plus the humor probably makes the guests feel at ease.

I LOVE Belinda! I actually talked to her on one of her conf calls and I totally gushed! She must have thought I was nuts!

I would get the Step Up to Success original set because it covers a little bit of everything. After getting her CDs I transcribed her booking talk, recruiting talk and the survey slip portion and literally memorized it word for word on the commute to and from work. Sometimes that 40 minutes is a good thing! The great thing is, it doesn't have to be exact, but as someone else mentioned its common sense and it flows. As long as you remember what points to make it all goes together nicely.

Teresa,

I love your story. That is so cool how your children AND business have grown together. I hope it will be the same for us.

Rosie

AJPratt said:
OPENING: Hi, I’m Anne and I’m going to be your consultant today. Quick show of hands… How many of you have NEVER been to a PC cooking show before? Great! My company told me there weren’t that many demonstrators in the area and I’m so glad to see that.

Anne, What if no one raisies their hand?

It has only happened once and I said, "WOW! Looks like I'm surrounded by some pros! I may be asking you for some help!"

AJPratt said:
It has only happened once and I said, "WOW! Looks like I'm surrounded by some pros! I may be asking you for some help!"

Okay. Thats a good reply. I have tried your opening with my two year old son and he always raises his hand for me :)

I'm with Anne after buying Belinda's Step into Success and attending her workshop at conference, I am hooked. I the opening directly from the CD. I listen to it on my way to my shows and it's just there!!!

I've also started carrying a business in a box/bag in my car or in my purse. It really does work. I've booked shows at Wal-Mart and given out their host packets on the spot. I always know my next 2 available dates.

Related to How Can I Open My Shows Like a Pro?

1. What is the Pampered Chef opening?

The Pampered Chef opening is an opportunity for individuals to become consultants and start their own business with Pampered Chef. It involves hosting a launch party, learning about the products and business model, and building a customer base.

2. How do I get started with the Pampered Chef opening?

To get started, you can reach out to a current Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and tools to have a successful opening.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the Pampered Chef opening?

Participating in the Pampered Chef opening can provide you with a flexible and rewarding career, the opportunity to work with high-quality kitchen tools and products, and the chance to build your own business and earn income. It also allows you to connect with a supportive community of consultants and customers.

4. How do I promote my Pampered Chef opening?

There are various ways to promote your Pampered Chef opening, such as hosting a launch party, sharing on social media, and reaching out to friends and family. As a consultant, you will also receive marketing materials and guidance from Pampered Chef to help promote your business.

5. Can I still join the Pampered Chef opening if I have no sales or business experience?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef provides training and support for all consultants, regardless of their previous experience. We believe that with dedication and our resources, anyone can have a successful opening and build a thriving business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • adge