• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How as Ccc's Impacted Your Business

In summary, customer care calls have a HUGE impact on your business and are an easy way to keep your customers in front of you.
chefheather
Hello all,

For those of you who do CCC's on a regular basis - I'm hoping you can help motivate me to do them more often. Can you help qualify how CCC's have impacted your business? Do you get more bookings, recruits...ect...? I'd appreciate any help you can give me. I need to get over my fear of rejection and just pick up the phone.

Thanks so much!
Heather

New and LostI'm sorry, I'm new and I do not know what ccc's is, please explain... is this something I should know about or being doing???

CCC's are Customer Care Calls. They have a huge impact on my business. I always get business when I get on the phone. When I started PC 15 years ago- I had so many bookings- I could barely keep up and did not CCC's. Then about 8 years ago- my business slowed a bit and I needed to make them. Since then whenever I need a couple of bookings or orders I make some calls. I don't do anything on a regemented basis- but I do make the calls.

Are the ccc's along the same lines as big mac calls?

I don't do the big the Mac calls- yet. CCC calls can be made 6 weeks after the customer has had the product- 6 months- when a new catalog comes out- 11 months to hosts and 22 months or when there's a really good guest or host bonus. In otherwords pretty much anytime you want to.

Big Mac Calls are MORNING AFTER CALLS to go over the order, see if they need anything, ask if they are interested in booking a show, etc.

Customer Care Calls are calls made to your past customers and hosts to see if their products are OUT OF THE BOX (they are sometimes called Out of the Box calls) and they are using them, do they need recipes, etc. They are just that...taking care of your customers. They are not intended to ask for bookings or orders although they OFTEN turn into that.

Big Mac Calls make a HUGE difference in my show totals when I make them. I must admit that I don't always have time to make them and I kick myself every time.

Customer Care calls are AWESOME in that they keep our names in front of our customers. I would LOVE to have Target call me and see how I liked my ____ and did I have any questions. I would be a loyal costumer to them forever if they did.

Use Pampered Partner to keep track of all the CCC you need to make. When you put in their address after their order, it will ask you if you want to put them in your reminder list. It is an easy way to know who you need to call.

1. How has CCC's impacted your business?

CCC's, or Cooking Class Consultants, have greatly impacted my business with Pampered Chef. They have helped me expand my reach and increase my sales by hosting cooking classes for potential customers. These classes allow me to showcase our products and demonstrate how they can make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. What benefits have you seen from working with CCC's?

The benefits of working with CCC's include increased sales, a wider customer base, and the ability to reach potential customers through word-of-mouth marketing. Additionally, the cooking classes allow me to build relationships with customers and provide personalized product recommendations.

3. How do you choose which CCC's to work with?

I choose CCC's based on their enthusiasm for the products and their willingness to learn and share their knowledge with others. I also look for CCC's who have a strong network and can reach a large audience for the cooking classes.

4. What kind of support do you provide for your CCC's?

I provide my CCC's with training on our products and how to host successful cooking classes. I also offer ongoing support and guidance on how to grow their business and reach more customers. Additionally, I provide them with access to marketing materials and special offers to help them succeed.

5. Can anyone become a CCC for Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can become a CCC for Pampered Chef as long as they are passionate about cooking and our products. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and experience levels, and provide the necessary training and support for them to succeed as a CCC.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef