• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Host a Pampered Chef Party This Summer?

In summary, why spend another summer night in front of the TV when you could be hosting a fun and rewarding Pampered Chef party? Treat your friends to the latest Summer products and turn your stress into desserts with a dessert party. Everyone loves our high-quality kitchen tools, even Raymond! So take a break and let me handle the cooking, I'll even take my dirty dishes home with me. Don't count on Regis to give away money, but with me, you'll always leave with goodies. Say goodbye to boring TV challenges and hello to a Death by Chocolate Show that will lift your spirits. And don't worry, I won't be using any Fear Factor ingredients in my recipe demo. Sure, Emeril can cook, but
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
Top Ten Reasons to Turn the TV Off &
Host a Pampered Chef Party this Summer!

Treat your Friends to a fun night
by being the first to share the new Summer products!

2. Does stress have you in Jeopardy of visiting the ER soon?
Then turn it around with a Dessert Party because
stressed spelled backwards = desserts!

3. Everybody Loves our high quality kitchen tools, even Raymond!

You deserve a break so put your Rugrats in the West Wing and let me do the cooking! (I’ll even take my dirty dishes home with me!)

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? We all do, but Regis RARELY gives the money away, where as, I ALWAYS give goodies away! So go with the sure thing!

There are no Survivor challenges and you won’t hear me say,
“You are the Weakest Link. Good-bye.”

Do the winter “blahs” have you saying, “Just Shoot Me”?
Beat the “blahs” with a Death by Chocolate Show –
Chocolate is medically proven to lift spirits!

8. I promise not to use any Fear Factor ingredients in the recipe demo!

Sure, Emeril can cook … but does he ever let YOU taste his creations?
Not only do I share, but with me you’ll earn FREE and
Pamperd Chef Products! BAM!

Did you get Sex in the City for Valentines Day when what you really wanted was high-quality, microwavable products? This is your chance!!

If that didn’t convince you, check out the
Summer Hostess Gift Specials you could earn!

Be a Hero - Rescue your couch potato friends from another night of TV!

Invite them to a fun kitchen show - they’ll thank you for it and so will I!
*** Your Info Here****

I Love it

I just copied and paste it to word

I am going to play around with it and may add some pics to it

Thanks for sharing

~

Teresa, if you come up with something, do you mind sharing? I'm so uncreative!!

I love that wording Debbie! I think I saw something like that awhile ago, this is better than the one I saw though!

1. What is "Something Else I Came Across"?

"Something Else I Came Across" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that offers unique and innovative kitchen tools and gadgets for cooking and baking.

2. Are the products in the "Something Else I Came Across" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Something Else I Came Across" line are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

3. Can I purchase "Something Else I Came Across" products individually or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase "Something Else I Came Across" products individually or as a set, depending on your needs and preferences. We offer a variety of options to suit every customer's needs.

4. Are the materials used in "Something Else I Came Across" products safe for food contact?

Yes, all of the materials used in "Something Else I Came Across" products are safe for food contact. We prioritize the safety and quality of our products for our customers.

5. Can I return or exchange "Something Else I Came Across" products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including those in the "Something Else I Came Across" line. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies