• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Velveta Game Day Party for SuperBowl Sunday?

In summary, Houseparty.com is an online retailer that allows users to sign up for parties and receive free products in return. Winners of the party can also win prizes including free products.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I just received my email from houseparty.com that I am a Velveta Game Day Host for SuperBowl sunday.

Anyone else get this party? I don't have to do any extra inviting because we are already having a party like we do every year.

I just got my e-mail that I was picked also! Can't wait, we've been wanting to do a superbowl party and now we have no reason not to.

I didn't get it yet but I am hoping to!! Lucky you Laurie!!

This was one of them that I really wanted, but my doctor said "NO VELVEETA while you are pregnant". And I LOVE velveeta! Why tempt myself?

Kattyschack said:
This was one of them that I really wanted, but my doctor said "NO VELVEETA while you are pregnant". And I LOVE velveeta! Why tempt myself?

I've never heard that before. Did they say why, if you don't mind me asking?

I got one too!!! Yeah!! Now I just have to figure out where the party will be...LOL

They say that it is way too overly processed and it can cause harm to the baby. I figure better safe than sorry. There is actually a very small list of what I can't have and this was one of the items.

I didn't apply for this one, I figured why tempt myself....but Jennifer (jrstephens) did and I hope she got it, she's been applying and hasn't gotten one yet!!

I'm a host as well!! Yeah!!

what is this houseparty thing?

candiejayne said:
what is this houseparty thing?

If you go to houseparty.com you can sign up for having parties, like the velveta one. I also did an XBox 360/Netflix one and it was awesome. I received the Scene it! Box office smash game, 3 months xbox live, 1600 pts for xbox and a remote for the Xbox 360 for FREE! It was a lot of fun.

The basis is to get the product into alot of people's hand at one time. I am not very good at explaining this right at this moment. Check out the website, it will tell you more.

I got the velveeta one also.
I have done the Arm and Hammer and the secret life of a America teenager also

I haven't gotten one telling my either way. I'll keep my finger crossed for it until then I guess.

I haven't gotten one either...I love Velveeta so I hope it will come later!

pamperedpals said:
If you go to houseparty.com you can sign up for having parties, like the velveta one. I also did an XBox 360/Netflix one and it was awesome. I received the Scene it! Box office smash game, 3 months xbox live, 1600 pts for xbox and a remote for the Xbox 360 for FREE! It was a lot of fun.

The basis is to get the product into alot of people's hand at one time. I am not very good at explaining this right at this moment. Check out the website, it will tell you more.

Hey, i was also a host for the XBOX/netflix, we should play each other! PM your name!

I got the velveeta one too!! Yippee

I really wanted this one too, but no email yet :(

I got it too! wahoo! This will be my 2nd houseparty, I'm also hoping to get the ziploc one.

My package arrived today. It looked pretty cool!

My DH didn't lock up the dogs and was all over my front yard when I got home tonight. :(

yeah for you:) I got my decline e-mail :(
Have fun with your free goodies and parties :)

Congratulations everyone! I am hoping to be a Sargento cheese party winner! I LOVE CHEESE!!!!!

Just received my box today and wow I was very impressed. I knew from the list what was supposed to be in box but it seemed like way more when i dug through it. Can't wait!!!

lots of good stuff! got mine yesterday!

Related to Hosting a Velveta Game Day Party for SuperBowl Sunday?

1. What is the "I'm a Velveta Game Day Host" event?

The "I'm a Velveta Game Day Host" event is a fun and interactive party where you can learn about and try out delicious recipes using Velveeta cheese. As a host, you will receive a party kit filled with all the necessary ingredients and tools to make your party a success.

2. How do I become a "I'm a Velveta Game Day Host"?

Becoming a "I'm a Velveta Game Day Host" is easy! Simply visit our website and fill out the host application form. We will review your application and if selected, we will send you a party kit to get started.

3. What does the party kit include?

The party kit includes a variety of Velveeta cheese products, recipe cards, serving dishes, and other fun items to make your party a hit. You will also receive a host guide with tips on how to make your party a success.

4. Can I customize the recipes for my party?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the recipes to fit your party's theme or dietary needs. The party kit includes several recipe cards, but you can also visit our website for more recipe ideas using Velveeta cheese.

5. Are there any incentives for hosting a "I'm a Velveta Game Day Host" party?

Yes, as a thank you for hosting a "I'm a Velveta Game Day Host" party, you will receive special discounts on future Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products based on your party's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • lindsleyd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies